Favorite Quality of Life Change

13»

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    24hr Refresh on PvE Nodes
    smkspy said:
    In retrospect, I really wish they had introduced the cover bank at the same time five star feeders started. A lot of people sold off 6th covers never expecting a bank to ever happen. Oh well.
    I think we can all look back at those precious covers we'd loved to have never sold; but, alas, we will never have that problem again (except for those of us without enough roster spots to hold everything).

(WAAAAAY) Better late than never.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champions
    I'd actually like to add one that people don't seem to have mentioned. Legendary tokens were pretty rad. Finally a way to accellerate the 4* transition outside of hoping to end up top 2 for PvP and top 10 for PvE.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cover Saving
    Cover saving > SCLs > Win based PvP

I didn’t count champing on the running because it existed when I started. 

The 24 refresh I don’t really care for and create major issues for people in certain time zones. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    24hr Refresh on PvE Nodes
    broll said:
    Cover saving > SCLs > Win based PvP

I didn’t count champing on the running because it existed when I started. 

The 24 refresh I don’t really care for and create major issues for people in certain time zones. 
    24hr is better than 2.5 hours or 8hrs.  That was a crazy time. Can’t believe what we use to do for a clear. 
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    Other - Please mention what I forgot!
    It is the removal of level-based scaling. When I had to spend hours on final grind because the levels of the enemies I was fighting were all above lvl 500. Static scaling has been better than changing to 24h PvE refreshes.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champions
    smkspy said:
    In retrospect, I really wish they had introduced the cover bank at the same time five star feeders started. A lot of people sold off 6th covers never expecting a bank to ever happen. Oh well.
    I think we can all look back at those precious covers we'd loved to have never sold; but, alas, we will never have that problem again (except for those of us without enough roster spots to hold everything).

(WAAAAAY) Better late than never.
    I agree, like I said in retrospect, especially given how rare the five covers are...every other cover doesn't sting quite the way selling a five did.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Sorting covers in queue by star level and the ability to bulk sell them was huge. I always HATED going through my cover queue and selling all my 1* covers one by one.

The ability to filter your roster by star level was very necessary by the time they finally implemented it (there were well over 100 characters by then, IIRC). I still wish there were more filters by tag available (hero, villain, inhuman, etc).

The addition (and later expansion) of DDQ was big. SHIELD intercepts were botched at launch (remember the video ads that never worked right?) but still remain as a nice bonus for spending here and there.