What is the resource you're in most need of?

13»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    something else, will detail in response
    purplemur said:
    Rice
    Peter Parker is that you?

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    something else, will detail in response
    Time/Patience and Motivation. 

I don't have the patience & time to grind the nodes to get the rewards I need, and unfortunately I don't have the motivation to grind either.  At the moment I play for fun and wait to see if something changes toward less grind and better options to play. 

There is no point in having a great roster in numbers. If you are in 5* land you won't need the 4* tier so much. If you are in 4* land, you won't need the 3* tier so much. If you are in the 3* land... you want to be in 4* anyway. The game is locking you towards tier 4 and 5 and you have no choice but to ride on that. You are forced to play with the best characters, and not your favorites. That wouldn't be a problem if the best characters would change from situation to situation or mission to mission. But other then boosted characters, there is no choice in picking the characters to play. Required chars are more annoying than a feature of diversity. 

The core idea of the game is great, and it always will be. But the grind is awful, and the lack of rotation for the characters is hurting the motivation to play.