What is the resource you're in most need of?

y4747
y4747 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
just wondering how the community is spread among people needing roster slots vs. iso to champ vs. covers...
please choose the more 'basic' - like, everyone would like 5* covers, but if covers are sitting on the vine due to roster slot / iso shortage, that should be your choice.

What is the resource you're in most need of? 158 votes

HP for roster slots
5%
KrongleESN91[Deleted User]NovaFalconScreen MonkeyHoundofShadowskittledaddyPersephoneRogue4Lyfe 9 votes
ISO to champ
38%
DormammuDragon_NexusafsplatSpiritclawzulux21seshomaPunter1DeNappawhitecat31AXP_ismeherm1978dgt73Blindman13Lukoiljreddoptimus2861JackTenrectiger92882tph_jamesBruinsfan17 61 votes
4* covers
7%
StevO-JZootSaxTrilateralusMirrorKnightBoyWonder1914PtahhotepLobster575cgrubb80BigSoftieFFrandomhero1090AlexREvariste 12 votes
5* covers (every other tier mostly/entirely champed)
41%
KolenceWonko33sinnerjflrixmithkillercoolBryan LambertChrono_Tatawymtimeabmorazpillaroffaith23ZeroKarmamoss04AkuvilleTiggidaLystrataJoritxidragonxiUNC_SamuraiHendrossTreras 66 votes
something else, will detail in response
6%
ColognoisseurDaichesJarvindQubortD4Ni13Black DukebrollpurplemurPyram7spidyjedi84 10 votes

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    ISO to champ
    ISO. Always ISO. I experienced two basic phases of resource demands.

1  Pre-ISO HP demand
    Post-HP ISO demand (been here for years)

One day I hope to find myself at the 3rd phase - Post ISO (just need covers)
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    I have over half of the 4s champed and about 2/3 remaining at 13 covers but right now I'm most interested in 5* covers.  Iso would be a very close second.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    CP for the hoard
    HP for dupe slots.

post-ISO.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    HP for roster slots
    I have too little HP to roster and too much ISO on my hands.  
    Am I the only one?  Seems that way with reading the forum.  
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    HP for roster slots
    You are not the only one. I have been in this spot for years. We are just under-represented on these forums. There are easy enough ways to get out of this position but it typically requires sacrificing money or time. I've not been able to give enough of either (in the case of money, I've given NONE), but I've learned to live with it. It's nice to NEVER have to worry about ISO, but it is a constant effort to juggle those slots. That effort, though, can be just a rewarding. Deciding who to keep and who to dump. Using "floater" slots; even temporarily selling my 1* slot if I need to "just for a few days". 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    I'm experiencing my very first ISO squeeze now and am slowly, slowly ticking up three ready-to-champ characters one level a day.  I understand the frustration at last... but I'm even more frustrated by having about seven 5* characters with a single cover each.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I recently hit ISO positive status and am up to 800K ISO in the bank with all characters leveled as high as they can go based on their covers. Just need more 5* covers to soak up the ISO. 
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    4* covers

You aren't! Lacking HP is a very very common situation--- but it's also more of an early- to mid-game problem. Most people in the forum are veteran players and have passed that stage of the game. Once you have a 2* farm, all 3* champed and most of the 4* and 5* rostered, your HP income should be able to easily keep pace with new releases. Takes a while to get there, though.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    4* covers
    I need covers for the last few 4* releases and and a handful of older characters who are sitting on 11 or 12 covers.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    ISO to champ
    Iso. 

Even though I’m practically finished with champing 4*s I think I’d need about 8 million in the 5* tier. 
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2018
    ISO to champ
    I had a lot of ISO stocked up but once I started champing a lot of 3*s it depleted it. I now have to wait to level up characters which sucks, lol. I'm okay on roster space though but I'm sure I'll run out of that eventually too and need more HP.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    ISO to champ
    ISO
    13 4* waiting to champ and 7 for one more cover and it is more than 6000000 ISO  :)
    But thanks new patch i can stay in 4* realm almost forever and not hurry  :)
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    I was going to say Iso for champ but with the changes to saving covers I don't think it will be as much of an issue as I can pick and choose on whom I'd like to invest it into. With most of the 4* tier champed (50) and a few 5's fully covered but none higher than lvl 330, I'd like to get a few more of the heavy hitters full covered before stepping up to 5* land. Hopefully that way I can maintain some diversity and avoid burning out getting stuck playing the same team over n over. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    ISO to champ
    Toss up between ISO and 5* covers.
    Though my need is slightly less now that we can save as many covers as we like. I can take my time and not feel so pressured. Like I just had to sell a JJ cover because my saves are already full and I couldn't get the last black I needed within 2 weeks.

Made no sense to convert the covers to champ her at level 151 when I could just wait, store all the covers and champ her at at least 453 later.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    CP and Red-Iso. I have enough of everything else.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Red-ISO to level supports, since they are going nowhere.
    ISO to build up my 4-star roster and transitioning to a new tier.
    HP for roster slots, for additional 5-stars to be recruited, even at one cover.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    HP for roster slots
    I'm transtioning to 4* land and I'm lacking HP. I have 1.1 million iso-8 now and it looks really nice. I'm aware that it's enough to champ almost 3 4*. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    ISO to champ
    ISO at the moment. It's not too bad, tho. I only have two fully covered, but not champed, 4* sitting around, and one of them is at 209 already. A few days of only drawing covers for existing champs or characters far away from it could see me back at the point where what I really need is 4* covers.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    I kind of need ISO as I've got 11 4*s you champ (including Emma Frost) but three of those characters are at 13 covers (and a couple saved). But R158 means that I can save to champ those for a long time if needed so it's not a rush anymore. But I will need 5* covers to be even partly competitive if I start sinking ISO into them.

I've got 167 5* covers and all 26 5*s rostered, with the highest at 11 and most in the 6 - 8 region. So getting those higher is probably my priority even if I regret it once I've achieved it!