Unable to pull last available masterpiece from Elite Collection

Options
Whenever I try to pull the only card that I don't have from the Elite Collection ( "Slaughter Pact" ), I get the following message:

"Mythic to Masterpiece - You already have all cards."

I've tried force quitting, clearing cache, restarting my device & re-installing completely after wiping data & then logging into the facebook account associated with my profile. Same results.
Tagged:

Comments

• chaosascends
    chaosascends Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So it turns out that "Slaughter Pact" is in rotation but only on the Rare+ elite pack, *NOT* the Mythic+ elite pack. Basically, the bug is that the list of cards in rotation doesn't indicate which card are available in only one pack and not the other.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So it turns out that "Slaughter Pact" is in rotation but only on the Rare+ elite pack, *NOT* the Mythic+ elite pack. Basically, the bug is that the list of cards in rotation doesn't indicate which card are available in only one pack and not the other.
    Is this an official answer or your expanation? Because if the first one is true.. We never know what we really could get
  • chaosascends
    chaosascends Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's the answer support gave me. And yes, right now there's no way of knowing what's in the rare+ pack vs the mystic+ pack.
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Uh... @Brigby

Please tell us that someone in CS is grossly mistaken. I know of others that had this issue, they are not going to be happy. If it is not true... need to hear something else. 

But what does this really mean?  If we apply this to all rotations in recent memory: Does this mean that when I was using my gems to try and get a specific card that was advertised as being available in the loot box I was purchasing... that I actually had no chance to get it?

I’ll be generous and call that false advertising.

Not happy to be reading this. 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This breaks laws in some countries and needs fixing _retroactively_ to stop lawsuits.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This does not sound like a bug but more like a way to give what they want. Like distributing copies of Omniscience to make players happy before it becomes legacy 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Obviously, they will not take a position that would put them into a bad spot. I have rarely seen any business or company admit to a fault that may cause HUGE repercussions. Therefore, even if this was true; they would not admit to it is my point. There is always a way to spin things or cover things up.

That said, we can all admit there are certain business practices or ways that D3Go seems to deal with matters that does not sit very well with us. And this most recent incident pretty much shatters what trust there is/was left between D3 and its players.. very unfortunate.

The mythic+ elite pack was made non-dupe recently. A very kind gesture but what if they had planned to make it so that not all cards were available in the non-dupe mythic+ elite pack and that was the only reason for such a kind gesture? Was there any wording or phrasing to suggest it was a planned thing? @chaosascends DONT ANSWER THIS YET.

• boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Looks like Brigby has responded in an independent admin post.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/74524/hou-elite-pack-content-display-8-8-18#latest