HOU Elite Pack Content Display *Updated (8/9/18)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited August 2018 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

We understand that some users that made Elite Collection purchases with Mana Jewels between July 25, 2018 and August 1, 2018 (HOU) may have been confused by the contents of these packs. We apologize for the confusion of how the contents were listed in these packs, as these may have not been super clear, and we would like to offer a gift to those that were affected.

For any player that purchased a pack(s) from this collection during this time, please reach out to Customer Support and the  team will provide you 120 Mana Jewels, if you made a purchase(s) of the Rare+ Elite Pack, or 400 Mana Jewels, if you made a purchase(s) of the Mythic+ Elite Pack.

We are looking into how we can improve this display moving forward, however in the meantime, we have created an FAQ page that lists out the full details of Elite Pack contents: What cards are currently available in the Elite Collection?

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

Comments

• boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for your attention on this matter @Brigby

Looks fair, and the additional resource to verify what cards are in each pack is good as well.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank you @Brigby. I appreciate the sincerity and communication as to what happened. Tentative settles it for me and no hard feelings. Appreciated - for real.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby, just to confirm, the display issue was only with this specific elite pack and no others?
  • Dibski
    Dibski Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The way this is worded, it encompasses the entire set release(july 25 2017-aug1 2018), and all hou pack rotations as its from the Hou collection, if it is otherwise, it should probably be clarified.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Dibski said:
    The way this is worded, it encompasses the entire set release(july 25 2017-aug1 2018), and all hou pack rotations as its from the Hou collection, if it is otherwise, it should probably be clarified.
    Good catch! Sorry for the confusion. I've gone ahead and added 2018 to the dates for clarity.
  • Dibski
    Dibski Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Ahh so it is literally only the last week, where you got caught, and most people were saving for m19 and very few bought packs ... classy.  It was better the other way around, its not like it was wrong only for the last week, or that people spent months working to the point that they even caught you.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How do we check what we purchased and when ?  I usually buy an elite pack as soon as I have 400 mana jewels but I have no idea if that was between those dates and if it was HOU !
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think they have records, you could just submit a ticket saying you think you got it, but you're not sure. Worst case, you get nothing.
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Submitted ticked 12h ago just received compensation. Nice and fast support. Maybe more a threat than I thought in the first place.

Edit: Just wrote that I purchased around 10 days ago an HOU EP M+ (and yes I did)! 
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If you bought multiple EPs you should get more than just 400 jewela back, correct @Brigby ?
  • DumasAG
    Options
    submitted a ticket last week, haven't heard literally anything.
  • Brigby
    Options
    JopeX37 said:
    If you bought multiple EPs you should get more than just 400 jewela back, correct Brigby ?
    I'm afraid eligible players are only able to receive 120 / 400 Mana Jewels total. Please note that this is not a refund, but rather a gift we are giving out to players to make up for the potentially confusing way that the HOU Elite Packs were displaying their content. 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Brigby said:
    JopeX37 said:
    If you bought multiple EPs you should get more than just 400 jewela back, correct Brigby ?
    I'm afraid eligible players are only able to receive 120 / 400 Mana Jewels total. Please note that this is not a refund, but rather a gift we are giving out to players to make up for the potentially confusing way that the HOU Elite Packs were displaying their content. 
    Uh, it should be compensation for misleading purchasing information. Also, over 4 days and I’ve heard nothing about my ticket. Including a follow-up.