What is Your Highest Level Support?

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 1
    Lvl 1, no Riso invested. I will look at what you will do with them post Wasp. Also - I doubt I will spend any resources before there is a proper tier list created by players who have first hand experience with it. So please, don't be shy, invest RISO and share the feedback ;)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,102 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 2-50
    I put a little bit of RISO into Element Guns and Vintage Shield at the beginning, found they basically did nothing and so didn't bother. No idea how much Riso I have in the bank.

I think I may have a level 3 Black Order Support but can't remember which one as I haven't looked at them in quite some time.
  • ssbledsoe
    ssbledsoe Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Level 101-150
    I have a LVL 112 4* Wong on my Strang3.  I do feel like the extra banners add some time to my clears, but I get a decent amount of help from it too (extra Blue AP, removing enemy tiles, extra health, increased stun).  Since pulling it, I've put all of my RISO into it, and that won't change until I pull a 5* support or I max out.
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2018
    Level 51-100
    Ive got a rank 4 Chimichanga @ lvl 75 and a rank 4 Shuri lab at lvl 50. I find both fairly useful as I have the chimy on Medusa so fortifying tiles helps and every once in awhile getting the extra ap is handy (especially the purple). Shuri s lab is also kinda helpful in adding fortified tiles, boosting red ap gain, and the synergy perk is neat. I've put most of my Riso into those two as I think they are the standout supports overall for me (element guns are cool too), but the rest range from "meh" to "what the tinnykitty would I ever do with that?!"
    Now if we could only get some decent Riso flowing maybe I'd change my opinion...but I suspect not
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 101-150
    3* Lv106 Wong (Str3nge)
    4* Lv43 Vintage Shield (G4mora)
    2* Lv30 Element Guns (StarLord5)
    1* Lv30 Milano (R&G4)
    no Riso spent on the other 15 supports I have as I only use the above 4.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Level 101-150
    4* Lucky at 150/200, but could be higher. I've switched over to Leveling my 3* Korg for now.
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Level 151-200
    I received a Sharon Carter 4* when they first came out, and when ever I remember I level her. She is at 158 now
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 3* Corvus Glaive at 100 on Thanos, because I run him with Daredevil a lot in story, so when the level 1 ability goes off, it gets the boost off of Daredevil's tiles. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 1
    Level 1
    25K+ RISO
    20 supports

I don’t like the system at all and keep hoping they just remove it. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 2-50
    broll said:
    Level 1
    25K+ RISO
    20 supports

I don’t like the system at all and keep hoping they just remove it. 
    You'll probably need more than the same knee-jerk feedback from April at this point. 
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Level 2-50
    I have a 4* Milano on GRocket that I've leveled to lvl 50. That one's kinda useful.
    Put 10 levels here and there in other things, like a 1* Vintage Shield that I'm passing around my undercovered/underleveled crash attemptee characters, so they'll have a tiny bit more health.

I've tried to keep 18k riso at least on hand, in case something interesting comes along. Am currently sitting on 26k riso. If they're making the new supports stronger going forward, I might just completely hoard it for now and see in which direction we're going.

I have 12 supports, almost all of which came from the free hand-outs. Except the 4*Milano which came from the GRocket HfH deal that I bought to champ GRocket.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Level 51-100
    Waiting to spend RISO on something decent. A 5 star support maybe.
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Level 101-150
    I love my level 139 Korg supporting Th5r.  42% chance of gaining 3 yellow AP at the start of the battle is pretty cool.  
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Level 51-100
    I just got my 2* Destroyer to level 100. I keep it on Coulson, because it actually tied / won me a game once before I even noticed that it had that Coulson-specific power.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Level 1
    I have spent exactly zero red iso on supports, and I have no plans for that number to change any time soon.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Level 101-150
    Got my level 4 Wong up to lvl 133. Occasionally useful against the goons. I took off Korg from my 5* Thor as he was just slowing down my gameplay. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 1
    Sitting on 45,511 rISO. Ignoring supports until there is a meaningful way to obtain them and build them up.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Level 2-50
    I have a 3* Corvus Glaive and a 3* Ebony Maw.  I usually forget to use them.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Level 51-100
    2* Vintage Shield at level 100. I basically move it to the essential 5* to give them the health and defense.

I have a 5* Element Guns, but only have that at 50. 5* Star-Lord just doesn't do enough to push it higher.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a 3* elemental guns leveled to 99/150. Basically all my RISO since it was introduced has been dumped onto those, because my fast clear team is generally 5* Lord, 4ocket, Medusa, and the rank 3 perk of fortifying special tiles when the supported character makes a match is fairly reliable at 35.58% now. It really goes a long way to keep the 4ocket strikes on the board a little longer on nodes with tile movers. The other effects don't make a difference one way or the other to my play that I've noticed. Since the Synergy perk (at start of battle there is a 48.61% chance to gain 3 random AP for each GotG on the team) doesn't factor at all into this all-match damage team, I guess I could put these on anybody that was going to be tanking colors