Day? Your 1st 5 Star at 13.

Options
13»

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    According to my roster progress report, it was roughly 2 years and 3 months when I opened my first hoard for bag of tricks to complete hawkeye. Looked up gamependium revision history, and 17/3/1017 was the date I updated roster to include Hawkeye. This makes it roughly 802 days (could be 14 days earlier as that was the date of the revision before it) or 795 days (based on the date I started the thread of the bags of tricks pulls)
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Today. (Day 711)

Pulling the hoard after Chrome Rider's departure I fully-covered my very first 5-star, Okoye.
    Congrats Dormammu. Thats an exciting day.
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm at day 859 and have all 5*s rostered but none close to being champed. My 4*s are around 2/3 champed or fully-covered but my highest 5*s are Thanos at 5/0/3 and Black Bolt at 1/2/4.

It's a bit discouraging to make 30-40 LT pulls without a 5* (which has happened to me on multiple occasions) but I'm in no hurry to enter champed 5* land yet.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got Dr Strange covered in Thor's release token. That was about 7 months ago, which put me at about day 1100. Now on day 1312 with 2 champs, 2 fully covered, and 2 at 12 covers
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 747, got Thanos to 13 today. Can barely keep up with the 4*, so probably not going to take the 5s past 270.
  • lakantanz
    lakantanz Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Roughly day 680 I got Archangel covered and have since also max covered ghost rider.  (just from regular pulls of latest covers).

I have not championed either as I still have around 10 4 stars to champion.
  • PolarPopBear
    PolarPopBear Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Day 806 I cracked my first hoard for Thanos
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It would be nice if the game tracked this.  I don't know.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    broll said:
    It would be nice if the game tracked this.  I don't know.
    There should definitely be Achievements or Badges for things like this. I recommended it in the Suggestions Thread. It would also be nice if Achievements/Badges gave us rewards too! ;)
    Just another great idea of mine...
  • InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Was around day 860 for me.   Almost 140 days since then, and I've managed to champ 5 more with a 6th waiting on iso.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It probably would have had to been in the early 400s. I started playing right at the end of April 2016. A little over a year later, I made one last attempt to cover Black Panther before Doc Ock sent him to Classics. I got him to a natural 5/3/5. Since it was Ock, it probably would have been towards the middle or end of June, about a year and two months after I started. 

But even though he was my first fully covered 5*, he was my third champ. I covered Daredevil and ended up with something like eight extra covers for him while I was trying to cover 5pidey before he rotated out. I wasn't really ready to enter 5* land, but didn't want to roster a dupe or throw away that many covers, so 5* land it was. That would have been mid to late November, so late 500s.

Same thing happened with Ghost Rider while trying to cover Archangel before IW Cap booted him, so that would have been right around the two year mark. I'm saving up ISO for Jessica Jones right now. After her, I think I'll finally get around to Gambit and Thor, then 5pidey. Hopefully by then I should have Thanos covered, or really close.