Day? Your 1st 5 Star at 13.

Options
0_efx_0
0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
Im at Day 752...and 5Thor is at 12 covers.
Had a bonus 5Thor cover come up finally but ‘twas a duplicate! 
Anyone remember the Day # you achieved a 5* to 13 covers?

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heh - day 1,648 here, and my highest 5* cover-wise is Old Man Logan, at a jaw-dropping 3/1/3.

Congratulations on your 5Thor - he's a boss. Even though mine is only 1/3/1 I still use him sometimes in story mode, especially when boosted.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1542, OML at 5/2/4 (just got the 5th black, first 5* with 5 in any cover so now I can look forward to having to sell 5* covers...)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 1359, no 5*s at 13 covers. My top three are Old Man Logan at 3/3/5, Black Bolt at 5/3/2, and then a four-way tie between Doctor Strange at 4/3/2, Gambit at 3/3/3, Hawkeye at 3/4/2, and Silver Surfer at 2/3/4.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Guess what guys I just got another Bonus 5* Yellow Thor! That’s two! But it’s useless as well! So my 5Thor is still stuck at 3/4/5...5* bonus heroes are so hard to obtain and both times that I’ve gotten them, are useless.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1500 something, about one month ago I got Ghost Rider to 13.  I couldn't resist opening more tokens, so now he's my first 5* champ.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm at day 1502, my first one was less than a year ago. So maybe around day 1200? Day 752 for 12 covers seems really good.
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 645 and Ive got both 5Thor and Archie at 13 covers. Seems like it's taken forever but judging by some of the other posts, I guess it's pretty quick. The bigger problem for me is: when/if I'll ever champ Gambit (3/2/3). Seems like he's necessary to compete in 5* champ land. He's lost in the classic dilution pool, haven't pulled one since he left latest. He's also been my BH for ages and I haven't pulled a 5bh in like 8 months :neutral:
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    Around day 700 after about 4 or 5 months of hoarding 5pidey became my first 5* at 13 covers later in november he got championed together with 5hor, Gambit and DD 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think Ive been pretty lucky. Im on day 880 and I have 10 5* fully covered (only Parker is champed though, dont wanna dive in head first till I can champ Gambit). I think I got BSSM fully covered first and that was probably around day 650 or so. 
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    At the rate I'm going?  Won't matter, the sun will have burnt out by then
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 702
    1st 13 cover 5 was Natasha on Day 435.  She's still not champed.
    8 5's champed
    2 more max covered
    highest is 463 (Gambit)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Asmodaeus said:
    Day 645 and Ive got both 5Thor and Archie at 13 covers. Seems like it's taken forever but judging by some of the other posts, I guess it's pretty quick. The bigger problem for me is: when/if I'll ever champ Gambit (3/2/3). Seems like he's necessary to compete in 5* champ land. He's lost in the classic dilution pool, haven't pulled one since he left latest. He's also been my BH for ages and I haven't pulled a 5bh in like 8 months :neutral:
    BH Rogue and hoard until Gambit eventually shows up in a new release store.  your spread is good for champing him.
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't remember when I got Phoenix to 13 covers, maybe a year ago? I haven't champed her yet. Day 1608 now. I champed 5*GR a week or so ago, my first 5* champ. 
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Only one fully covered. OML finished on Day 1095 with the Shield resupply. Still not champed on Day 1287.

Have Gambit at 11, Civil War Cap, Phoenix, and Parker Spiderman at 10.
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    Day 435. Daredevil. Got my 11th yellow cover for him traded in for a green. Still haven't had the iso (or inclination) to champ him yet. Though a few days ago finally got the 13th cover for thanos for my second fully covered 5*
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow.  I have no idea now but it was PHX during the OG 3-5* time frame.  
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 964 here and I have 11 5* champs. My first one was Phoenix on the day classic odds were bugged to 25%. I also covered Banner that day, but only champed him recently.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 1059 - Phoenix was my first fully covered 5*. Powered her up a little bit to 300. My next most covered 5* is Jessica Jones at 4/4/3, but I've not put any iso into her or most of my other 5*s. Looking forward to getting a cover for Okoye when she goes into Latests soon. She is the only 5* I'm missing currently.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A BH brought my Gambit to 13 yesterday.  Closing in on 500 days.  Trying to figure out whether to champ or not...
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jean Grey some time between day 1100 and day 1126. It's been 1.5 years since I max covered her and she's still at lvl255. Only other max covered ones are Black Widow between days 1368 and 1398 and Gambit just last month.