Day? Your 1st 5 Star at 13.

Options

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm on day 1399; how many days ago was 5pidey's last day in tokens? Subtract that from 1399.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 1602, aka May 6 of this year.  I had to sell off three max-champed 3 stars to do it but 5-star Strange got champed.  A few days and a few more max-champed 3-stars later, 5-star Thor joined him.  Next one will probably be Black Widow, once I get her 13th cover from HfH when she's the essential 5-star.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My account was at about day 941 when I pulled my 13th Doc Ock.  :-(  Spidey followed soon after.  I suppose I should note that I didn't play very much for a while when I started and it seemed overwhelming - like one match a day for the daily rewards.

Today I'm at 1207 and I have 7 champed 5's, but not Doc Ock yet.  I've completed everyone from Spidey through JJ, except the Only One Who Matters, who is stuck at 12 covers thanks to RNG giving me massive dry spells while he was around.  And CS not allowing a one time swap on a Bonus Cover that I pulled in the wrong color.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Today I'm at 1207 and I have 7 champed 5's, but not Doc Ock yet.  I've completed everyone from Spidey through JJ, except the Only One Who Matters, who is stuck at 12 covers thanks to RNG giving me massive dry spells while he was around.  And CS not allowing a one time swap on a Bonus Cover that I pulled in the wrong color.
    My Gambit is my Bonus Hero, and stuck at 4/2/4.  Maybe over the next year, you'll get the final cover you need for him in the HfH?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

My Gambit is my Bonus Hero, and stuck at 4/2/4.  Maybe over the next year, you'll get the final cover you need for him in the HfH?
    If I continue to have bad luck or there’s no feeder, I can buy black in about 9-10 months.... next H5H is red, my unusable color.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you don't have Gambit fully covered, you should hoard until he's in a new release store.  it's going to happen eventually, and maybe even soon.  DD was released right before Gambit, and he's already been featured in a new release store.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No idea. Around 1000 maybe? Definitely after the second anniversary and Before the third at least.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Over day 1300 and haven't gotten anyone above 12 covers yet.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't remember the in-game day unfortunately, nor even the calendar since I've since deleted the screenshot, but I know it was Silver Surfer. On Day 861 currently, and have 4 that are at 13 covers. In order they got there: 

1.) Silver Surfer
    2.) Green Goblin
    3.) Gambit
    4.) Black Suit Spider-Man

12 Covers: 

Cap (1st Avenger): 3/5/4
    DareDevil: 4/3/5
    Iron Man 46: 3/5/4
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 513. Just fully covered Okoye and JJ. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm currently on day 1519.  According to my Gamependium Roster history, I got 13 covers for Black Bolt (my first fully covered 5*,) on or before 12/12/2016 - so that's day 984.

Incidentally, I didn't level him past 390 until around 3/9/17.  By that point I had drawn a few extra covers and had Black Widow to back him up.  Ah, I remember when Black Bolt/Widow as a team that wouldn't get completely destroyed in PVP.  Good times, good times. :)

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today. (Day 711)

Pulling the hoard after Chrome Rider's departure I fully-covered my very first 5-star, Okoye.
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Day 769 and my closest is 10 covers for Natasha
  • CathexisZero
    CathexisZero Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 646, I think.  I pulled my 13th Dr. Strange cover in classics.  This was back in the days of Panthos, so I wasn't keen to try and level him, not with so many other 4*s left to cover/cover max (and no "heavier" 5*s available to champ).  He's still only at level 320.    
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Day 673 highest i have are thanos and goblin 11 covers each thanos 4/2/5 goblin 4/3/4  then angel eight covers 4/2/2  just got a bonus goblin today first bonus 5 since august
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First 5* at 13 covers: Day 497 - Gambit

Currently: Day 615 with 4 fully covered 5*s (AA, Gambit, RR, Thor)
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    day 424, was DD, followed 10 days later by Thor and AA
  • ZeroChill
    ZeroChill Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 830 was when I champed Peter Parker, but he had been sitting at 13 covers since last summer so... Somewhere around day 650 for my first fully covered 5-star. (Not bad!) I'm on day 874 with a very healthy roster, stuck waiting to fully transition over to fives (the hoarding takes forever - more so when you pull 20-30 straight with no Okoye).
  • dp05
    dp05 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1684, OML is as close as it gets right now at 5/2/2. Been basically a F2Per from day one though, and don't really push to earn much extra CP/LT to draw more frequently. Still, have all but 2 5*s with at least 1 cover so there's that.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 755 today; I championed Black Bolt around day 330...It it took over a year to get the second (King Panther) championed.