MtGPQ Sneak Peek: June 2018 Edition *Updated (6/18/18)

Options

Comments

• Mark_Tedin
    Mark_Tedin Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Laeuftbeidir said:
    So we have three days to solve 4 fights and no other event during that time?

and earn only half of the award. 
    this is very wrong!
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Laeuftbeidir said:
    So we have three days to solve 4 fights and no other event during that time?

and earn only half of the award. 
    this is very wrong!
    How so? 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You might want to re-read that.Justgo in again! Still, I've already finished the three day event 5 hours ago

• gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You might want to re-read that.Justgo in again! Still, I've already finished the three day event 5 hours ago

Since they are four in total, we could get one of them every day of the week and they can last 2 days. So that the fast players have something every day, while the slower have enough time to complete them
  • gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I thought TPC started the same day LCD finished (read today) instead we have to stand another day of nothingness. Please make a tighter schedule of this pve events like starting one every day: since they are non coalition events, no one is forced to do it and in this way you are offering a Costantino flow of contents and rewards
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh god.

No more HoD.

PLEASE.    :/
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    James13 said:
    Oh god.

No more HoD.

PLEASE.    :/
    PvP is cool! And no cycling this time. And Bolas stuck on a node. We are going to see lots of different decks in the two other nodes 
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My problems with HoD extend far beyond a non-applicable cycling complaint.  It does everything wrong in PvP that I hate.  There are far better PvP options than that non-enjoyable margin-less buggy slog.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I only have a complaint with this specific HOD. It's crash city. 
  • Hatter
    Hatter Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think everyone knows how to defeat Bolas, time to take it out of the rotation
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hatter said:
    I think everyone knows how to defeat Bolas, time to take it out of the rotation
    This is PvP, not RotGP.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby can we see next week? Please, please give us some legacy PVP events!
  • Hatter
    Options
    My bad on that, but hexproof deck and spyglass shuts down Bolas Rhasget
  • Hatter
    Options
    When is chapter three coming out
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Brigby since you have to ask Oktagon the schedule of events, is it possible from now on that Oktagon directly updates this post to conmunicate on this subject ?
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think that the schedule should be avaible in the game for every player. It is a must-have.

If you do not read the forums you only know what is going on few hours before.
  • HarryMason
    HarryMason Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Things are starting to feel a bit..... loose again. The roller coaster continues
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby can we see the schedule of events for this week and next? More PVP if you can please!
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I assume we'll get chapter 3 today and 4 on Thursday.
    This would indeed allow for a legacy non coalition pvp starting Tuesday or even a legacy pvp starting Wednesday and AWR starting tomorrow.
    Or the week will be as boring as last week (I enjoyed the events we had, but only for an hour)