Heavy Metal (Season 1) May 14-16

Options

Comments

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, this game really needs an observer mode.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These end of event rushes have become complete blood baths! I would kill to be able to scroll up and down my leaderboard!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    Oh... to be in a bracket with klingsor and nazerith. What fun :twisted:
    Where's the live coverage when needed!!?

I heard they are about to release an in game news ticker to keep us all abreast of the happenings.

And notice, Mr. Modguy.....I just got away with saying "abreast" in my post. Twice now, muhahahaha!
    Thanos wrote:

Antman and ms. Marvel confirmed?

350x700px-LL-c89360b3_downloader.jpeg
  • Unknown
    Options

What is this, an image for Antman?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks to B to the endless E at the end of this event, and sorry I had to hit you twice. You were the only one worth the 30 points I needed fro the 1300. Much obliged; got my final red X-Force. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I already said it to my guild, but it's really a little insulting that I'm not even in the top 50 with 790 points, meaning I don't even get a measly Ragnarok cover for all of that effort. Before they rolled out this new "gentle" bracket placement... thing... I would've been at least top 25 with that much. Now I'm getting thrown in with people with high 3 star teams when I'm still building mine.

I'm about to end up in the "burnt out" pile and take a break, I think.
  • Unknown
    Options
    qtquazar wrote:
    Thanks to B to the endless E at the end of this event, and sorry I had to hit you twice. You were the only one worth the 30 points I needed fro the 1300. Much obliged; got my final red X-Force. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Wait now I have to check, do you mean me or Beee? Saw you bounce off my shield twice so was hoping it helped you to something important.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like the record to show that this...
    IceIX wrote:
    As anyone that has been playing today has noticed, the scoring received from completing battles in both Heavy Metal and SHIELD Training have been displaying inconsistently. Some users are seeing their scoring updating immediately while others do not see their scores raise. We are still looking into the root cause of this in order to correct it, but we have determined that players are still receiving their associated Progression Rewards even if the client is not displaying the score required to get it properly and that the overall scoring on the server side is still correct. So overall, the strange display in scoring is a client side issue only and should not affect your final standings.

...not so much. I played yesterday, I stayed at 201 despite doing 45 pt matches for a few hours. Figured I'd get my points today. Today. 201. It's not going to ruin my day or anything but I could've spent that time making more memes last night had I known it was all useless
  • Unknown
    Options
    Won at 1206pts.

Decided to give it a go at the end and did 4 fights, while attacked once. After reshielding got 4 more notifications - Hulk + Patch is faster than Your Spider-Man haha!

Anyway, it's almost 10mins after the tourney ended, so...

WHERE ARE MY REWARDS?

and where's the follow up for the tourney? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

D3 Publisher - screwing the game since 2013.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd like the record to show that this...
    IceIX wrote:
    As anyone that has been playing today has noticed, the scoring received from completing battles in both Heavy Metal and SHIELD Training have been displaying inconsistently. Some users are seeing their scoring updating immediately while others do not see their scores raise. We are still looking into the root cause of this in order to correct it, but we have determined that players are still receiving their associated Progression Rewards even if the client is not displaying the score required to get it properly and that the overall scoring on the server side is still correct. So overall, the strange display in scoring is a client side issue only and should not affect your final standings.

...not so much. I played yesterday, I stayed at 201 despite doing 45 pt matches for a few hours. Figured I'd get my points today. Today. 201. It's not going to ruin my day or anything but I could've spent that time making more memes last night had I known it was all useless

LOL.

So if it's right, D3 can expect a lot of tickets from people who, when shielded, ended in the worse tier that the game showed them.

What's this idiom? Adding insult to injury?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I joined Heavy Metal right away and got my individual awards right away. One more IW green and she will be completely useless still.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, my HM rewards rolled in almost instantly.

I guess that with most of my attention turned towards the end of Oscorp, and then turned towards being angry, I didn't really focus too much. I probably should have tried to score higher.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @emeryt....yeah, where is the after review of the scores?
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    Oh... to be in a bracket with klingsor and nazerith. What fun icon_twisted.gif
    Where's the live coverage when needed!!?

I heard they are about to release an in game news ticker to keep us all abreast of the happenings.

And notice, Mr. Modguy.....I just got away with saying "abreast" in my post. Twice now, muhahahaha!
    Thanos wrote:

And now...more ideas for D3. Ms. Marvel. One of her powers will be to disrobe and distract the opposing team for 2 turns.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You don't want d3 to introduce Ms. Marvel. They'd have to nerf her, umm, powers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    @emeryt....yeah, where is the after review of the scores?

gone fishing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:

What is this, an image for Antman?

YES
    its the "newer" antman...the one I believe Paul Rudd is suppose to be playing (the movie antman won't be hank Pym as far as I heard...Pym will be an old man handing over the mantel somehow?). The other person there is Ms.Marvel...though the type.is hard to read.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    She's a marvel alright...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    She's a marvel alright...

I wonder how many times that exact lime has been used.in a comic featuring her...lol...what do you think...50? 150?250?
  • Unknown
    Options
    For anyone interested in that issue http://marvel.com/comics/issue/13456/ir ... man_2006_8

Been almost 7 years now since that was released.

Back on topic: I love IM40, wish I had an excuse to use him more often.