Did/Will you buy the SCL 9 bundle?

13»

Comments

• eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Hmm it would allow me to champ Medusa, but $40 is a lot. I never cared for Carnage so that's not a draw for me. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too expensive for my wallet.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Too expensive for not being a game-changer for me
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I ended up buying it.  Overall it ended up a good decision.  It brought my Medusa to 5/2/4 and my Carnage to 2/3/2.  I also pulled a 4* Luke Cage from one of the legendary tokens bringing him to 3/3/1 and allowing me to defeat the Crash of the Titans today (only the second time I've managed to win a Crash).  The other legendary token from the bundle gave me a 5* Ghost Rider and my first ever 5* bonus hero (Thor).  The Heroic Tokens all gave me 2* characters but lots of champ rewards so I can't complain.  The Iso was helpful, but I am still woefully short on Iso. 
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    30 is as high as I will go.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes I bought it only for getting the 6 Medusa covers.  I really need her covers to get BB covers and she is the most guaranteed way for me to get there.  It is the first major purchase I have made in a while in the game.  All the other stuff was nice.  It also helped that I had just champed Carnage a week before this offer came out.
  • Clamps2
    Clamps2 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    It would allow me to champ both Medusa and Carnage.  But Medusa is almost there @ 3/3/5 and Carnage has enough to win his 4*DDQ, so those covers really aren't that critical, especially for the cost..
    Also, you want me to spend 50CAD and it's not even a master support token?  Haha, nope.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    I did buy it. Medusa champ levels got me a BB and Carnage champ levels got me an LT. If neither were close to LT or BB covers, I wouldn't have done it.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up buying this one. For reference, the original SCL bundle is the only other one I have bought, though that was partly due to the timing of bonus reward re-ups. Medusa is my only 4* BH and this puts me in spitting distance of the level 320 Bolt.