Am I the only one about to get murdered by the Peggy Carter PVP?

13»

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I crawled from 380 to 755 this morning at 4am EST when apparently NO ONE else was playing. I have about 18 hours left or so, and I am shielded for the rest of the event if i want to tap out. Maybe I will try to push for 900 later though...
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    This event is great from a 5* perspective. Peggy makes Gambit WAY slower and works great with DD/Thor. Having lots of fun chewing through Thorbit teams without them firing a power.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    And now back to our regularly scheduled program. A Punisher PvP. Green is best used by Thor, red can only be used by Gambit and black is useless. 

Sigh. This would be a perfect opportunity to run a 4* Pun event in parallel with the 3*
  • Milk Jugz
    ZeroKarma said:
    And now back to our regularly scheduled program. A Punisher PvP. Green is best used by Thor, red can only be used by Gambit and black is useless. 

Sigh. This would be a perfect opportunity to run a 4* Pun event in parallel with the 3*
    Gambit? Who's that? But still, green and red go to Thor. Best thing is at least Punisher will tank black instead of Thor.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Use black if you happen to have the AP. Some damage is better than no damage, and if he puts out attack tiles that can boost the damage of Thor's red.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    That 4* PvP was fun! Give us more please!
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was an awesome event!!  God I miss using 4* in pvp. 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was an awesome event!!  God I miss using 4* in pvp. 
    We're not allowed to have fun. Cut that out!
  • Milk Jugz
    Actually, now that I've done a few matches in the Pun event. DD/Thor work very well with him. Pun black for the attack tiles, DD strikes make them hit harder, DD stun damage gets really amplified, and usually by the time Thor generates enough red to fire Pun's red you can down the target. Matches are going pretty quickly