R152 Release Notes (5/7/18)

13»

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish they would have done there usual polls about this beforehand, see how the community would have responded to it. With so many glaring issues in the game, why add something so underwhelming. I feel that character re-balances, pack dilution, PVP matchmaking changes ( or just changes to PVP in general) would be a higher priority than adding a feature to the game the has no real impact other than it looking like a tremendous waste of time.

Yeah Supports will most likely be meaningful in the future, but in the meantime its annoying how they are shoving it down our throats especially since no-one asked for it.

Now, if they do the Gauntlet soon it might take some heat off of supports for a few days and provide a distraction. Just sayin'
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    I wish they would have done there usual polls about this beforehand, see how the community would have responded to it. With so many glaring issues in the game, why add something so underwhelming. I feel that character re-balances, pack dilution, PVP matchmaking changes ( or just changes to PVP in general) would be a higher priority than adding a feature to the game the has no real impact other than it looking like a tremendous waste of time.

Yeah Supports will most likely be meaningful in the future, but in the meantime its annoying how they are shoving it down our throats especially since no-one asked for it.

Now, if they do the Gauntlet soon it might take some heat off of supports for a few days and provide a distraction. Just sayin'
    I haven't seen a dev-started poll in some time. Have they given up the farce of pretending to care about the opinions of players?
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    NeonBlue said:

I haven't seen a dev-started poll in some time. Have they given up the farce of pretending to care about the opinions of players?
    The team certainly still cares about the opinions of players (I wouldn't have a job otherwise!). While they may not post in the forum as frequently as I do, they do frequently comb through the forum to review players' feedback, and share the sentiment with the rest of the team.
    Thanks Brigby, good to know!