What is your plans for the new season and beyond?

13»

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Support rewards (or lack of) in the new PvP season. (shrug)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I plan to play less than I have in the past seaons
    Lack of Infinity War tie ins. 
    No Character re balances 
    no new boss event with infintiy War tie in  
    no new pve with Infinity War tie in 
    the pathetic communication 
    insane new season reward structure for the Infontiy Stone  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I plan to play about the same as I have in the past seasons
    I'm going to play as usual. Progress or improvement takes time and it's something that doesn't magically appear overnight. For those who think that they can make better business decisions than the current team of developers, I think it's time for you to apply for the position of VP in D3, Demiurge or Marvel to prove yourself.   >:)
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Other (Please explain below)
    I'm going to play as usual. Progress or improvement takes time and it's something that doesn't magically appear overnight. For those who think that they can make better business decisions than the current team of developers, I think it's time for you to apply for the position of VP in D3, Demiurge or Marvel to prove yourself.   >:)
    Whilst there are other reasons for others playing less, the only reason I intend to is because of Gambit.  For reference I first posted a poll asking if Gambit was OP in October and nothing has been done barring a minor adjustment which arguably makes Gambit tougher to beat on defence.  Hardly overnight.

If one of those positions come up I will however make sure to apply.  But will take care to tailor my CV to remove any references to customer service, communication or listening skills.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Lack of Infinity War tie ins. 
    No Character re balances 
    no new boss event with infintiy War tie in  
    no new pve with Infinity War tie in 
    the pathetic communication 
    insane new season reward structure for the Infontiy Stone  
    I can respect your feelings there. None of those items bother me much to at all, but I can respect that others find them disagreeable.

I have issues with the game, but they are long-standing (for at least the last several months), and aren't related to anything they have or have not done lately. I still want to see:

*points-loss towards PVP progression fixed
    *The amount of daily PVE play required just to hit max progress and bail reduced

So knowing that I have my own problems, I can respect that you find those items problematic. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    What does that have to do with anything?  Just because I question the companies decisions and they have an opening we should just apply for it?  Does that mean if you don’t agrred with your local government you run for Office?  You can say this for any company or anything you have a problem with.  

Furthermore, a lot of Vets that have been playing for 3-4 years are very unhappy since things are very stale.  If we do not speak out and let them know, how will they find out?  This is their forums.  If they did not want positive or negative feedback then shut it down.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    I'm not targetting at any specific individual. If I'm doing so, I would either mention that poster's name or quote his/her post. Besides, I already put an evil looking smiley beside that statement to indicate that it's not to be taken seriously. 
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    Echoing similar views here:
    - New content is sparse (love Wakanda event, but we need more of those, and there was barely any dialogue, not that it matters)

- 5* land is extremely unbalanced (my PHX, OML and BSSM often wipe on early climbs in PvP, can hardly find use for them out of PvE). Most online games balance characters all the time, at least once a month across the board. Is there an issue where it's very time intensive to rebalance a character? Sometimes simple numeric changes would do the trick. Banner is pretty insulting for people that champed him.

- Supports are barely relevant at the time, but have potential. The current rate of resources means it will take years before we land a 5* support, much less max level it. In a month's time, I've amassed all of 50-60k. So it'd take a years of resources to max *one* support, all so I can get a 25% chance of some minor benefit during a PvE fight.

- Communication is very poor. I understand that devs often can't commit because things might not work out in testing, but a bit more insight into the game moving forward would be great.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    I plan to move to another Marvel related game and play more than MPQ
    I've already made the jump to a new game and here's why.
    Mpq stubbornly ignoring people asking them to reduce the grind.
    The grind is simply unhealthy. In the recent survey I voted not to recommend this game to anyone because I would be promoting an unhealthy lifestyle.
    Sitting their day after day,...bah forget it.

Anyway, marvel strike force is where I'm at and Its good but I think the world is fed up of pay to win games. I'll give it a few months see how I feel.

Back to MPQ, I only play the one node per day on deadpool daily and attempt the crash of the Titans whenever it comes around.
    Mpq has lost my heart and I'll be gone by the end of the year.