S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 8 Bundle (4/23/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 8 Bundle will be available following the R151 update, and is catered towards helping those who are just beginning their transition towards the 4-Star character tier. In addition to the usual resources in SCL bundles, we've also added some Red Iso-8 and an Advanced Support token, as well. 

Here are the full details:
  • Available once you reach a S.H.I.E.L.D. rank of 47 or higher
  • All players who have obtained this rank already will have access to this bundle when it first launches.
  • Available in the Heroes for Hire store.
  • Price: $34.99 USD (converted accordingly to your region's currency per platform)
  • Maximum 1 purchase.
  • Contents:
    • 62,000 Iso-8
    • 4,800 Hero Points
    • 10 Command Points
    • 500 Red Iso-8
    • 1 Latest Legends token
    • 1 Advanced Support token
    • 8 Heroic tokens
    • 3 covers of Nico Minoru (1 of each ability)
    • 3 covers of Nova (1 of each ability)
    • 3 covers of X-23 (1 of each ability)

Comments

• AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Cool. That'll allow me to champ X-23 and add some champ levels to Nico and Nova. 
  • Yeaheah
    Yeaheah Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    Man, i would love to take this offer but 3 covers would wither and die on the vine... and they are not exactly the most usefull or coolest champs either. I was really hoping on a more usefull offer.

• gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    X-23 is at 5/3/1 and Nova is at 1/4/1  -- not ideal but I would have bought if it was for some other character I was hoping to cover.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Bit of a random bunch there - and none qualify as "must haves" - but a good price point.
    Tempts me to go read up on exactly what X-23 does; she's one of those characters who seems to have been around forever, but I don't associate her with anything in particular.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are these offers timed? I bought the others when they were released, but I might hold off on this one until another time. Will it stay in the HFH store until bought? Or does it go away after awhile?
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    They eventually go away. I haven't bought any of these, and all the previous ones have eventually timed out. I don't recall what the life span of the offer is, but it will be listed in the HFH store when it gets posted so you can mark it on your calendar if you don't want to miss out. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Anon If it's following the behavior of past bundles, then it'll be available to players for 3 days after they initially see the offer.
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    They expire 72 hours after you first see it.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    It’s 3x24 or 72 hours from the time your update is finished and the offer appears. I’ve bought some, skipped some.  If you delay the update your offer won’t start until that happens.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    3 days as in picture above
  • Slothkins
    Slothkins Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Man. Both my X-23 and Nova are unchamped at 13 covers. I don't see any way I can buy this and get enough iso to use all six of those covers. 

I'm actually kind of happy about that. I don't need to spend any more money on this game. 
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    38€... thanks I‘ll pass. Guess the CL9 pack will be at 69€ then. I think you would earn more money by reasonably pricing these virtual things. You nearly get a full game like God of War for that money.
  • Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Weak...
    When i read level 8 i thought "finally some extra rewards on pve level 8" to encourage lv 7 players to move up to level 8.
    Also, the only thing in the game thats worth money are hero points. And you are giving 10 hero points, not even half of a latest legends token for $35 ?...
    Thanks, but no thanks
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    £31. Hahaha. No thanks. 
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Weak...
    When i read level 8 i thought "finally some extra rewards on pve level 8" to encourage lv 7 players to move up to level 8.
    Also, the only thing in the game thats worth money are hero points. And you are giving 10 hero points, not even half of a latest legends token for $35 ?...
    Thanks, but no thanks
    You need to read what comes in the pack again, your way off
  • Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Weak...
    Thanks, but no thanks
    You need to read what comes in the pack again, your way off
    Haven't changed my mind. Weak. But, the devs will do the math after some days of sales.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    To rich for my blood
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    I'm still about 10 ranks away, so I have time to think about this.  I want Nico and X-23.... but Nova?   ehhh.  I'll probably get it for the girls and the other resources (though, 10 CP is barely anything.   Half a power for a 3*?  Hmm.) 

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    All champ levels and Nova and Nico would give me LTs. Still, felt like I've spent way too much on the game recently.
  • skaramush44
    skaramush44 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    35$?For this?Are you kidding me?Ahaha, no thanks