Update to Wolverine (X-Force) Champion Rewards (4/10/18)

Options
13»

Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You can always open up a roster spot and start a dupe OML. It can serve as 5Thanos fodder for pve trivial nodes
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got the yellow XFW cover from the Wakanda PvE to put him at 279. Set him as bonus hero so I can hopefully get another cover for him. If I do, that OML cover will make mine 3/0/1, with a yellow finally coming for me in my daily resupply some time in June.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the yellow XFW cover from the Wakanda PvE to put him at 279. Set him as bonus hero so I can hopefully get another cover for him. If I do, that OML cover will make mine 3/0/1, with a yellow finally coming for me in my daily resupply some time in June.
    XFW is one of the few fourstars still fed by two different threestars, Patch and Colossus. Are you close to a cover that way?
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    XFW is one of the few fourstars still fed by two different threestars, Patch and Colossus. Are you close to a cover that way?
    I did get that cover in the end, and I think it was from a bonus 4*. I'm rebuilding Patch as we speak and I don't think I'm anywhere near a XFW cover from where my Colossus is at the moment, but I do recall getting covers from him now that you mention it. Thanks for the reminder :smile: