Update to Wolverine (X-Force) Champion Rewards (4/10/18)

BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,423 Site Admin
edited April 10 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Following the daily patch tomorrow (April 11th), we will be updating the Champion rewards for Wolverine (X-Force). Six covers of Wolverine (Old Man Logan) will be added to Wolverine (X-Force)'s Champion rewards.

The covers will be rewarded at the following Champion levels:
  • 280 -  Living Legend / Still Sharp 
  • 300 - yellowtilepng Die Hard / Old Habits 
  • 320 -  Reluctant Hero / Finish the Fight 
  • 340 -  Living Legend / Still Sharp 
  • 350 - yellowtilepng Die Hard / Old Habits 
  • 360 -  Reluctant Hero / Finish the Fight 
If you'd like the champion reward breakdown, check out the original announcement here: Updates to 4-Star Champion Rewards

Players will be able to earn additional covers of Wolverine (X-Force) by placing well in the current run of Meet Rocket & Groot, or through progression rewards during the Fight for Wakanda Story event later this week.
D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)

Comments

• Dragon_NexusDragon_Nexus Posts: 3,028 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh dag nabbit I freakin knew it. I FREAKIN knew it.
    I KNEW I shoulda stopped spending ISO on my 2* farm and just poured it into OML

Great...now to see if I can make 500k ISO in a fortnight so the two free covers don't go to waste.
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 1,436 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for a new feeder! Also, I can’t recall if it was used before, but the color icons in the list are a nice touch.
  • Jomu5Jomu5 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Wasted black coming my way. Yay.
  • bigsmoothbigsmooth Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Jomu5 said:
    Wasted black coming my way. Yay.
    My OML has been stuck at 5/0/2 for about a year now and I have another black cover coming as a resupply in about a month, so two wasted covers for me. Still, I'm still glad they are updating more champ rewards.
    -werealsoclever-
  • mega ghostmega ghost Posts: 833 Critical Contributor
    My X-Force Wolverine is only at 277, but my 3/3/5 Old Man Logan will be happy.
    23th9ns.jpg
  • DaichesDaiches Posts: 1,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nooooooooooo. Now I'll have to sell my 9th Red IM46 cover, this time from daily rewards, for my 14/4/3 IM..
  • Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    What would be nice is if Support could exchange covers gained this way as they do with latest legends.  Never happen though.

Is this the right room for an argument?

• JHawkIncJHawkInc Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,107 Chairperson of the Boards
    Damn.. all I saw was Wolverine (X-Force) Update.. I hoped he was finally getting a rebalance
    Rebalances happen in the Season Update. Which was last week.
  • Player1575Player1575 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Can you guys stop choosing the 5* feeders from the pool of a dozen or so 4*s I don't have champed yet?
  • Jonny1PunchJonny1Punch Age Unconfirmed Posts: 405 Mover and Shaker
    Was hoping for SS or Phoenix not the one 5* who’s been nerfed into oblivion .... however I do appreciate the feeders so thank you. Always a nice treat 

• PongiePongie Posts: 1,082 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oml 5/2/4, xfw lvl 305. is it worth it to spend 720cp to finish him so the black cover is not wasted?
    Roster
    2014: Joined 26/12
    2015: Max covered 39x 3* & 2x 4*
    2016: Championed 41x 3* & 25x 4*
    2017: Maxed 25x 3*, Championed 32x 4* & 7x 5*
    2018: Maxed 16x 3*, Championed 6x 4* & 2x 5*
    Progress Report
    Medusas Recruiting
  • SpudgutterSpudgutter Age Unconfirmed Posts: 442 Mover and Shaker
    Pongie said:
    Oml 5/2/4, xfw lvl 305. is it worth it to spend 720cp to finish him so the black cover is not wasted?
    I am even worse, 5/5/2 OML with xfw at 311.  I am going to have to sell two covers
  • shobi6669shobi6669 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Welp as someone who never had him covered until after the nerf, I never bothered to champ him or change his cover layout.  Since we will get these covers from XFW, it's time to pay the champ cost.  Is there a "best build" for the nerfed powers?  My RNG version is at 5/5/3 currently.  Is there a concensus best build I should change him to once I champ him and apply these new covers?  Thanks for any advice vets can give.
  • DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,150 Community Moderator
    My XFW is almost high enough to grant me all the covers! This pleases me!
    MPQ IGN: Ducky
    SHIELD Rank: 148
    Current alliance: Quack Fu 

*** This is my mod voice. ***
    I am not an employee of D3 Go!, Demiurge or Oktagon.
  • dr tinykittylovedr tinykittylove Posts: 1,406 Chairperson of the Boards
    @shobi6669 i enjoy him at 553. Green is not what it used to be but at least a decent boardshake. Useless at lower covers. Black still neat. Yellow, could be useful if you're lucky, I don't care for it. 
    ign: tinykitty
    alliance: ace of blades :insert awesome pix of patch here:
    my roster (s):
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/tinykitty/
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/A-N00b/
  • PongiePongie Posts: 1,082 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    I am even worse, 5/5/2 OML with xfw at 311.  I am going to have to sell two covers
    Still 720cp if you want to convert those two covers to 2 champion levels. Is it worth it though?
    Roster
    2014: Joined 26/12
    2015: Max covered 39x 3* & 2x 4*
    2016: Championed 41x 3* & 25x 4*
    2017: Maxed 25x 3*, Championed 32x 4* & 7x 5*
    2018: Maxed 16x 3*, Championed 6x 4* & 2x 5*
    Progress Report
    Medusas Recruiting
  • SpudgutterSpudgutter Age Unconfirmed Posts: 442 Mover and Shaker
    Pongie said:
    Pongie said:
    Still 720cp if you want to convert those two covers to 2 champion levels. Is it worth it though?
    nope.   i have 10 other 5*, and as much as he got me through the 4* transition pre-nerf, he just isn't what he used to be.   if i still haven't gotten xfw up to 320 by the time the last cover comes up for HfH, i will buy it for 250.  720 is just too high
  • KingDonKingDon Age Unconfirmed Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

Arrghhh, my X-Force is at 279 at the mo (was hoping to get the progression cover next event to take him to 280 before they made any changes) and my 5* OML is 5/1/1 so 2000 iso then

• grannegranne Posts: 825 Critical Contributor
    KingDon said:

Arrghhh, my X-Force is at 279 at the mo (was hoping to get the progression cover next event to take him to 280 before they made any changes) and my 5* OML is 5/1/1 so 2000 iso then

Mine's at 279 too, but I should get a cover from placement. The day after it changes. No extra LT, bah.

I can, at least, use the OML cover, so thank you for that.