Time Stone Season Updates (4/3/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the updates to the Time Stone season that will be starting on April 5th:
  • The Infinity Gem Seasons have been updated to Infinity Stone Seasons, and their colors have been updated.
  • Valkyrie (Asgardian Warrior) will be entering packs as a Latest 4-Star
  • Vulture (Adrian Toomes) will become a Vintage 4-Star

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ooooo.  Gems to Stones.  That is massive. 
    I miss the much more straight forward season numbers. But I get they are promoting the upcoming movie. Wonder if they change it again after Phase 4 launches. 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Amazing...
    Why change anything when the buyers keep buying
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I miss the much more straight forward season numbers. But I get they are promoting the upcoming movie. Wonder if they change it again after Phase 4 launches. 
    WOW!!!!  WE AGREE!!!!!   I liked the numbered seasons more. 
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

Here are the updates to the Time Stone season that will be starting on April 5th:
    • The Infinity Gem Seasons have been updated to Infinity Stone Seasons, and their colors have been updated.
    I sthere any word on who the featured 4* is at 2k in Sim? and what color is is the cover?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

I sthere any word on who the featured 4* is at 2k in Sim? and what color is is the cover?
    It’ll probably be Valkyrie or Jubilee. It’s usually the most recently released 4*. 
  • Treras
    Treras Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Where is the new feature? I mean by now i lost any kind of interest in it. I just want Steam HUD to climb one more step in the "to do list"...
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    As desperate as I am for character re-balances, something big is clearly in the works and I'd be very surprised if it wasn't released this month, that way everything is in place for the wave of new players/customers following Avengers: Infinity War's release on 4/27.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why not just call them Gemstone seasons?
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    Phumade said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

It’ll probably be Valkyrie or Jubilee. It’s usually the most recently released 4*. 
    Surely Valkyrie? Jubilee is not in tokens yet. 
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    They've said before the reason they moved away from season numbers was specifically because the season numbers were getting too high, not because they were promoting the movie, so no chance they're going back to that
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    dave7099 said:
    #autopilot
    Infinity War will be the last search for signs of life, it will definitely bring in new players but they won't be whales.

It will be interesting to see where things go after that. I would imagine that the failure of Avengers Alliance 2 indicates a straight up sequel won't pass muster, and there's been another Marvel mobile game launch recently.