Jubilee confirmed !

13»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtmagee said:
    For those who may be unaware, when updating the game, the new icon for the game has Jubilee in the middle. Is she the next 4*? I have been personally wanting more 2* in the game. Would be a nice surprise to have her added as a 2* and maybe get one or two more characters as 2*, as well. Give that tier a little more depth and options. My first guess for her colors are Red/Purple/Yellow in some variety.
    No way Jubilee has a red power. Yellow/purple/blue seems far more likely to me. 

And yet Green Goblin doesn't have a green.
    5* Daredevil doesn't have red.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    jtmagee said:
    For those who may be unaware, when updating the game, the new icon for the game has Jubilee in the middle. Is she the next 4*? I have been personally wanting more 2* in the game. Would be a nice surprise to have her added as a 2* and maybe get one or two more characters as 2*, as well. Give that tier a little more depth and options. My first guess for her colors are Red/Purple/Yellow in some variety.

Red is generally the most offensive colour and I was merely pointing out that 90s era Jubilee doesn’t really have any sort of offensive powers. 
  • hunky_funky
    hunky_funky Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    jtmagee said:

Red is generally the most offensive colour and I was merely pointing out that 90s era Jubilee doesn’t really have any sort of offensive powers. 
    Blow your face off with "4th of July" is pretty much offensive power.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    She does use her powers to blind people temporarily, so that might come as a stun ability.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    mjs0726 said:
    So excited for this. I hope she's a 3 star so I can get her (or 4 star). Jubilee is one of my favorite characters--I even did a genderbend cosplay of her last year! :smiley:
    Sorry, can't help it when a Futurama reference is waiting to be made  :p :