Jubilee confirmed !

iko
iko Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
hell yeah !

Comments

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Isn't it a little early to be scraping that far into the bottom of the barrel?
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    She would be good as a 3*. But seriously how you going to put Jubilee in the game before Mr. Sinister. I have been requesting him in all the surveys.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    2*/4* release, one the classic 90's version, the other as Vampire Mom?
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker

Jubilee, eh?  Cool.

Did anyone notice if @Brigby posted release notes?

• Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    JHawkInc said:
    Well, if keeping up with current events in comics...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really hope they don’t stay adding 2*s. More cluster/fodder to spend currency on for no gain. Longer window for new players to catch up. No thanks. 
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    I really hope they don’t stay adding 2*s. More cluster/fodder to spend currency on for no gain. Longer window for new players to catch up. No thanks. 
    Well, i would rather invest in one 2* per month instead of one 4* per month. I can barely get enough ISO to max out all 4*s that are comming, not mentioning the old 4*s and 5*s both old and new.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    veny said:
    broll said:
    Well, i would rather invest in one 2* per month instead of one 4* per month. I can barely get enough ISO to max out all 4*s that are comming, not mentioning the old 4*s and 5*s both old and new.
    That's assuming the 2* replaces a 4* or 5* release, my guess is it would be on top of like 3*/5* release, but we'll see when we actually get an an official announcement.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    dylflon said:
    JHawkInc said:
    I predict 3* Jubilee 5* Dazzler co-release just in time for April Fools. 
    You mean 3* Dazzler and 5* Jubilee, surely.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Legitimately one of my favorite characters ever. The only downside here is now I have no one to ask for on all the "who do you want to see?" polls.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    If Jubilee is indeed in the game, then all we need is Morph to field a full season 1 FOX X-Men cartoon team.
    Thanks, now I have the theme song earwormed into my noggin ;) ...

https://youtu.be/sAkL2-vh2Sk

• Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    JHawkInc said:
    This.  This would be awesome.  Almost awesome enough for me to forgive the horrible slight of putting Jubes in while Kitty isn't.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    If Jubilee is indeed in the game, then all we need is Morph to field a full season 1 FOX X-Men cartoon team.
    Thanks, now I have the theme song earwormed into my noggin ;) ...
    Man, I loved that show growing up. Little known fact: Thunderbird, a hero, is shown on the villains side of the "clash" at the end of the opening credits. Why? At the time, there weren't enough villains in the show to fill out that side. Source: https://www.cbr.com/x-men-thunderbird-villain-cartoon/
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    Even though I'm patiently waiting for Sabertooth and Red Skull, any mutant post drought is a welcome sight.

Plus, I've been playing with Jubilee in video-games since 1991
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_(video_game)
    So, she's overdue.

That reminds me, when are we getting Havok?

If you loved that TV series, you should have loved https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_(1992_video_game)

"Pyro will turn you to toast!"
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    Just remember April 1st is right around the corner....  B)B)B)
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    jtmagee said:
    For those who may be unaware, when updating the game, the new icon for the game has Jubilee in the middle. Is she the next 4*? I have been personally wanting more 2* in the game. Would be a nice surprise to have her added as a 2* and maybe get one or two more characters as 2*, as well. Give that tier a little more depth and options. My first guess for her colors are Red/Purple/Yellow in some variety.
    No way Jubilee has a red power. Yellow/purple/blue seems far more likely to me.