Welcome Jessica, now we're just missing...

Options

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Richyyy said:
    5* Kang with a 3* Kodos?
    That would be hilarious, but Kang would lend very easily to 5/3 model as his three could be Immortus.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Hendross said:
    Spider-Ham (Peter Porker)
    If we are going that way then Frog of Thunder too, please.
    ...and Loki (Cat-Thor) for the trifecta?
    Why not?
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    smkspy said:
    Richyyy said:
    5* Kang with a 3* Kodos?
    That would be hilarious, but Kang would lend very easily to 5/3 model as his three could be Immortus.
    Would Kang be the 5*? If you follow the Dr. Strange logic with the 3* being Stephen Strange and the 5* being the wiser Sorceror Supreme, then isn't Immortus the grown up Lord of Time version of Kang?

Of course Kang is a million times cooler than Immortus.

Or we could just have Krang instead for when Namor shows up.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,267 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Longshot, has a passive (could require N AP in the bank or some other conditional) that increases your odds of getting just the right tile you need for criticals to drop in after a match, or some other Cascade enhancing mechanic. Maybe somewhere in between War Machine's attack tile countdown and Nightcrawler's Bamf!. 

Havok - why not get all those Summers's in there?
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Longshot, has a passive (could require N AP in the bank or some other conditional) that increases your odds of getting just the right tile you need for criticals to drop in after a match, or some other Cascade enhancing mechanic. Maybe somewhere in between War Machine's attack tile countdown and Nightcrawler's Bamf!. 

Well as we are going there...

X-Men

Banshee, Bishop, Polaris, Forge.....................................................................................Dazzler

Avengers

Wonder Man, Hercules, Black Knight, Photon, Tigra

Excalibur

Captain Britain (and Meggan), Phoenix (Rachel Summers)

Etc, etc, etc

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,267 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More villains too though.

Mojo
    Mr. Sinister
    5* Vulture, but just like Dr Octopus use the old hilarious comic design
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

Well as we are going there...

X-Men

Banshee, Bishop, Polaris, Forge.....................................................................................Dazzler

Avengers

Wonder Man, Hercules, Black Knight, Photon, Tigra

Excalibur

Captain Britain (and Meggan), Phoenix (Rachel Summers)

Etc, etc, etc

Oh yes, Excalibur members would be luvverly.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kitty, Mysterio, Hank Pym, Black Cat, some cosmic heroes (I don't know the cosmic side of Marvel very well, but I feel like with Adam Warlock and Richard Rider and all of the Captain Marvels and Quasar and so on that we're missing some in that department)

With Kang, Arcade, and an army of Sentinels (Master Mold likely) for bosses.

For some possible special characters to join Howard/Dino, I'd consider Throg, Spider-Ham, and Hydra Bob. (though I'm leaning like 10% animal character and like 90% Hydra Bob)

Then some variants (Doom, Loki, Juggernaut, and maybe a classic Scarlet Witch, all with a 4-5 star treatment).

Then some movie tie-ins for what's coming in the future (the Black Order, maybe Cap or Widow with their Infinity War appearance, or someone like Falcon that doesn't have an MCU version, maybe Okoye, Cable, Domino, Hope as the Wasp, Goliath or Ghost, and way down the line an MCU Captain Marvel).
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    smkspy said:
    Richyyy said:
    5* Kang with a 3* Kodos?
    Would Kang be the 5*? If you follow the Dr. Strange logic with the 3* being Stephen Strange and the 5* being the wiser Sorceror Supreme, then isn't Immortus the grown up Lord of Time version of Kang?

Of course Kang is a million times cooler than Immortus.

Or we could just have Krang instead for when Namor shows up.
    Eh, I just follow D3 logic that the more popular version/look of the character is the 5 star.
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stilt-Man, D-Man, Doctor Druid, 3-D Man, Angar the Screaming Hippy, Giant Sized Man-Thing, Frog-Man, Swarm, Slapstick, Skrull (cow form), Big Bertha, and of course, Dazzler.........'s arch nemesis, the Lightmaster.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What about The Whizzer?
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would love to see Mantis in the game, but I don't know which power she would have besides a stun.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "just" missing a few LOL

With only 156 in game, and a good chunk of those being variants, out of a cast of many 1000s of Marvel characters, even if only 5% of characters are thought of as great, it's going to be a while before we're only missing a few.

Especially if they keep releasing more variants.

See sig for just a few of my wishes.
    There are so many variants I want, as much as I want new characters. Be it, X-Force Psylocke to go with Wolverine and Deadpool, or, Age of Apocalypse Magneto (I have asked for him #1 every time there's been a poll), Old King Thor, any number of Iron Man suits based on the comics, Heroes for Hire Iron Fist (white and gold), House of M Scarlet Witch, Phoenix Force Cyclops... there are so so many more.

Not an aversion to new characters - I would love Emma Frost in this game, Kitty Pryde, Fantomex, Captain Britain, Adam Warlock, Cable. But there are so many other variants I would like too!
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Thunderbolts character like Songbird, MACH and Goliath! Zemo with is purple sock would be fun too. Only reason i'm not asking for another Moonstone is cause we have her best costume already. =P

JHawkInc Hydra Bob is a genius idea! Could be a 2* that feed Deadpool.

Would also be great if they stopped making so many variant of the same characters. Sucks if your favorite version/costume is not there, but they could easily have the next 20 characters just be cyclops versions. Anyone who played Marvel Heroes know how easy it is to pump out costumes.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    kk3thess said:
    I would love to see Mantis in the game, but I don't know which power she would have besides a stun.
    I could see her having a power similar to Jessica's that reveals trap tiles as a 'mind read'.

She could have a power that does damage only to Drax called "Am I ugly?" where Drax get's physically pained by though of being with her physically...
  • MrCroaker64
    MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    More villains would be cool.

I always liked Taskmaster. Have him create countdowns that let him mimic his opponents power. Like Mystique but, instead of looking like the other character, while the CD is on the board Taskmaster gets to use that characters powers. 

That could throw an interesting twist into the game.

-Croak 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like to see a Kang event where you play as (or against) multiple versions of characters that have multiple versions.
    3x Hawkeye
    3x Black Widow
    3x Wolverine
    Spidey, Star-Lord, etc.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "just" missing a few LOL

With only 156 in game, and a good chunk of those being variants, out of a cast of many 1000s of Marvel characters, even if only 5% of characters are thought of as great, it's going to be a while before we're only missing a few.
    I don't think MPQ needs every single character to ever appear in a Marvel Comic, but the ones I listed in the OP are somewhat glaring omissions given their history. Hank Pym was an original Avenger. Namor has a history older than even the 'Marvel Comics' brand. I mean, if we're going to have a character as insignificant as Gwenpool, shouldn't there be room for Shadowcat?
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Some others from the mcu not mentioned yet...

Deathlok. Half the first season of Agents of Shield was about him.

Iron Patriot. Good release for around July 4th.

Asgardians: Valkyre (great in Ragnarok). Heimdal. Lady Sif. Warriors 3 (1 ability for each of them).
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I mean, Sentinel goons are RIGHT THERE.

And if they're holding off on Kang and God Doom as bosses (reasonable), at least give us a 5* MODOK (with AIM goons!)