Welcome Jessica, now we're just missing...

Options
13»

Comments

• Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3* or 4* Killmonger I don’t think they realize how popular he is.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    Iron Patriot. Good release for around July 4th.
    He was actually playable in the console version.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    I'd personally really love Wonder Man. I always liked him, especially in his celebrity movie star West Coast Avenger days.
  • gibbojab
    gibbojab Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I vote wonderman every time for suggesting new heroes and I also really wish we’d get a higher rarity usable Juggernaut. 
  • CenturyChild
    CenturyChild Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm a sucker for variants, especially characters that only are in the game once currently and have other possibilities for variants. Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Loki, Quicksilver, Mystique to name the ones that I'd be most interested in getting variants. 

I don't have a particularly great knowledge of characters from the comics, so maybe my interest is limited by that. To me I'd like to see at least two versions of each character, in a perfect world where the developers could pump characters out every other week. Obviously that's not realistic, and there are characters that surely have been overlooked that should be introduced before some of these characters get variants.

Could we get some love for Rescue at some point though? I don't think anyone mentioned her. I suppose you could argue that in a way it would sort of be an Iron Man variant, but we've got Riri, so I'd love to see Rescue.
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Cable needs to happen. And Domino.

And of course my own personal choice...Longshot.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    How could we have like 15 Versions of Wolverine and not a one Sabertooth
  • donpidgeon
    donpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Only one mention of Black Cat? Thread is invalid
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Borstock said:
    For Ant-Man and The Wasp, I think it'd be interesting if they released a tandem version of the two, similar to Cloak & Dagger. It'd be fitting, considering the title of the sequel.
    I was just thinking the same thing. C&D, along with Rocket and Groot long before them, have already set a precedent for this type of character use. This has the potential to be a lot of fun.
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still want Purple Man/Killgrave.  I was thinking about how he could use some unique mechanics to represent his mind control powers.  Like, he puts down a trap tile (unknown to the enemy) that activates when the other team fires a power, causing it to damage their own team or help his team instead, in the case of something like 2* BW's Anti-Gravity Device.  Maybe another power that you pay AP for and you can use a power from the other team to your advantage or something.  There's really a lot you can do with it.
  • KinDM
    KinDM Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    While there's a ton of characters I'd really want in game (add Blink and watch how fast I go after her), there are a few that really scream to be added based on their MCU appearances, recent popularity in comics, and classic stature, pretty much all of which I've seen.

Hank Pym, I totally agree with, founding Avenger.
    Cable is long overdue for all the reasons.
    MCU Falcon (ok, a variant, but still).
    Sabertooth (multiple movies and one of the more well known X-Men villains, and recently even an Avenger).
    Emma Frost, one of the few iconic X-Men villains/members left, and popular enough to justify it.
    Namor, Marvel's First mutant and one of it's oldest characters. Plus, a Cabal vs illuminati event could be tons of fun.

Not to mention some other characters worthy of a 4-5* treatment. Storm (x-man, avenger, fantastic four member), juggernaut (deserves better than a 1*), Doctor Doom (He deserves a 5* as much as any marvel character), magneto (see: Doom), Loki, Human Torch, etc etc etc

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,843 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I'd personally really love Wonder Man. I always liked him, especially in his celebrity movie star West Coast Avenger days.
    Just not with the horrible green/yellow/red costume that looked like it had been made by running Vision through a blender.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Muahahaha, I think I'm the only one to have mentioned Valkyre in this thread. (2nd from the top of this page)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Here's my Top 3 most-wanted for each existing in-game affiliation, excluding catch-alls (like Heroes, Team Cap, etc. — I'm including Villains because we need more) and Inhumans, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Champions, and Dark Avengers (because we're good on those, I think):

X-Men / Uncanny X-Force / X-Family:

Kitty Pryde
    Fantomex 
    Magik

Avengers:

All-Father Thor (with the arm of The Destroyer)
    Ultron (a playable version!)
    Scarlet Witch (House of M, "No More Mutants" version)  

Spider-Verse / Spider-Man characters:

Black Cat
    Lizard
    Morbius

Sinister Six

Electro
    Hobgoblin
    Mysterio

Guardians of the Galaxy / Galactic characters / Extraterrestrials:

Adam Warlock
    Beta Ray Bill
    Darkhawk

Defenders / Secret Defenders, etc.:

Namor
    Daredevil (Shadowland, possessed by the Beast of the Hand)
    Deathlok

Fantastic Four: 

God Emperor Doom
    Kang the Conqueror
    Super-Skrull

Villains:

Magneto (he's a heavyweight and so far relegated to the 2* and 3* tiers)
    Emma Frost
    Mole Man

• CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would definitely like to see members of Alpha Flight and Excalibur as a nod to our friends in other lands :smile:
  • Dormammu
    Options
    Kitty Pryde 
    Magik
    Ultron (a playable version!)
    Black Cat
    Lizard
    Electro
    Hobgoblin
    Mysterio
    Beta Ray Bill
    Namor
    God Emperor Doom
    Kang the Conqueror
    Super-Skrull
    Magneto (he's a heavyweight and so far relegated to the 2* and 3* tiers)
    Emma Frost
    Mole Man

These right here. (With my favorites in bold.) Top notch suggestions.