The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• Mojo
    Mojo Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Someone who had a soul change the elite pack selection.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I feel like we need this thread now more than ever right now.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I feel like we need this thread now more than ever right now.
    So true, but it seems everyone have run out of breath!
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    So many issues with this game lately
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Including the best issue of all:  No game at all.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    You're still locked out too?

Pretty sure the VIP renewal date is today, and I can't even cancel my subscription 😂😭😂😭😂😭
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mburn7 said:

Pretty sure the VIP renewal date is today, and I can't even cancel my subscription 😂😭😂😭😂😭
    I think you can do it through the app store.

As far as letting off my own steam... I've been playing purely the coalition events the last couple months because I've just been tired of the repetitiveness of the game. Can't believe I let myself get excited about the new set, I should have known nothing would go right. It's incredible how poorly run this game is, I've never experienced anything as shocking as the regularity of dysfunction in MTGPQ.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    starfall said:
    Mburn7 said:
    They rolled back the code to 2014.
    Might as well create game from scratch (like they should have after taking over)
  • Stalker
    Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    Mburn7 said:

I think you can do it through the app store.

As far as letting off my own steam... I've been playing purely the coalition events the last couple months because I've just been tired of the repetitiveness of the game. Can't believe I let myself get excited about the new set, I should have known nothing would go right. It's incredible how poorly run this game is, I've never experienced anything as shocking as the regularity of dysfunction in MTGPQ.
    Maybe time to rethink why you play this game so much? Most if these games are collecting games with some activities to do. Some are better than others but they are focused on selling digital goodies. I love gem games and mtg; however, the rng being brought back and the flow of cards behind paywalls has me rethinking my relationship. I left marvel future fight for their mismanagement. Simple things to add player value like deck slots being linked to vip was a telling move to me. Not all can see clearly.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    starfall said:
    Mburn7 said:
    They rolled back the code to 2014.
    So what you only have Zendikar cards now? :open_mouth:
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Out of maintenance, up and running, no note in my inbox from anybody. Must be nice to pretend nothing happened when you make a massive mistake. There should be a note apologizing and explaining what happened in the inbox. That's basic, basic, communication.

Edit: just kidding, hitting errors after playing one game in training grounds so things obviously aren't 'up and running'. Perhaps sending a message via inboxes would have required another maintenance and that's the reason for their silence.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    Out of maintenance, up and running, no note in my inbox from anybody. Must be nice to pretend nothing happened when you make a massive mistake. There should be a note apologizing and explaining what happened in the inbox. That's basic, basic, communication.

Edit: just kidding, hitting errors after playing one game in training grounds so things obviously aren't 'up and running'. Perhaps sending a message via inboxes would have required another maintenance and that's the reason for their silence.
    I still can't log on.  But yeah, for the 99% of players who have no idea what the **** just happened I'm sure the lack of communication is wonderful
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Maintenance is over but the game is still unplayable in terms of lag and error messages. This is getting really, REALLY ridiculous. The fact that a disaster like this rolls out shortly after the VIP program is making it much worse as well.
  • Draebor
    Draebor Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In my experience, if you want a mobile game company to actually fix something or be accountable, you start leaving bad reviews and ratings.  Product owner teams live and die by those, and things will get done if they start seeing their user ratings tank.
  • Shadowslayer
    Shadowslayer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Beware using any currency in game at the moment. Sitting with a happy lvl 1 with no runes after dumping all of my remaining runes into tezz and recieving, you guessed it, an error code. 👎👎👎
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    I finally can get back on but ironically I dont feel like playing
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @FindingHeart8 - I know what you mean. I don’t dare to spend any currency on anything, because the trust has to be rebuilt, perhaps from scratch. 😞😞😞

My cheek is still sore from the slap in the face compensation we got.
  • BATMAN1
    BATMAN1 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yea 100 MC is ridiculous,
    this update is ridiculous
    The VIP system with a lack of MC flow like from RT is ridiculous
    Vanguards in separate packs ridiculous
    the audacity to get dips in those Vanguard packs BIG BIG ridiculous
    I’m a darn vip member what the kitty does that $30 pay for?

//Removed Profanity -Brigby