The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• Buizel
    Buizel Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Buizel said:
    just want to complain about how impossible it is to get any mana exp runes. Why have 5 planeswalkers in rotation if I can't even level up 1 dual-colored walker in less than like 6 weeks 
    I know nothing will change but still sux
    I feel ya there. I think a lot of those walkers have been around for a while though.  I'd say pick 1 now and wait for the rest to come back in rotation later :)
    But then we have 5 more new ones coming soon too. I just want to enjoy the game :(

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buizel said:
    Buizel said:
    just want to complain about how impossible it is to get any mana exp runes. Why have 5 planeswalkers in rotation if I can't even level up 1 dual-colored walker in less than like 6 weeks 
    I feel ya there. I think a lot of those walkers have been around for a while though.  I'd say pick 1 now and wait for the rest to come back in rotation later :)
    But then we have 5 more new ones coming soon too. I just want to enjoy the game :(

yeah, the purchase options far exceed the in-game resources acquirable to obtain them.  And look at the surplus of packages you can get for real $$$.

I mean, I don't mind extra options, but not as a substitution for fun gameplay
  • Buizel
    Buizel Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Buizel said:
    Buizel said:

yeah, the purchase options far exceed the in-game resources acquirable to obtain them.  And look at the surplus of packages you can get for real $$$.

I mean, I don't mind extra options, but not as a substitution for fun gameplay
    yeah $15 for 16,000 runes to level a planeswalker 9% of its levels really is the 'Best value' option 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anther set drops, another time there's next to no possibility to win packs from it
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled my 4th Apex of Power and my 2nd BSZ today. 

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    I pulled my 4th Apex of Power and my 2nd BSZ today

Aw man...……… no way. With the rarity of MPs... that is both insane and ****.

get that via pack?

• Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    bken1234 said:

Aw man...……… no way. With the rarity of MPs... that is both insane and tinykitty.

get that via pack?

Elite Packs can't give dupes anymore ... I guess it was just a 3750 orbs pull from a pack ... Not that bad after all.
  • Gunmix25
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Bil said:
    Gunmix25 said:
    bken1234 said:

Aw man...……… no way. With the rarity of MPs... that is both insane and tinykitty.

get that via pack?

Elite Packs can't give dupes anymore ... I guess it was just a 3750 orbs pull from a pack ... Not that bad after all.
    Sorry, I wasn't clear... I know that EPs don't dupe. I meant singular pack vs a Premium Pack... because a singular pack opening a MP is even more incredible and rare. To my knowledge I don't think @bken1234 is opening anymore PPs
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bil said:
    Gunmix25 said:
    bken1234 said:

get that via pack?

The Apex was in a PP and the BSZ was in a 5 card booster. 

I pulled my first Apex in the EP last week and 2 more the same day, one in a 5 card booster and one in a PP. Then the 3rd in a PP yesterday. 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Bil said:
    Gunmix25 said:
    bken1234 said:

get that via pack?

The Apex was in a PP and the BSZ was in a 5 card booster. 

I pulled my first Apex in the EP last week and 2 more the same day, one in a 5 card booster and one in a PP. Then the 3rd in a PP yesterday. 
    that sounds pretty frustrating :(
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Three crashes and freezes in RotGP. When will they even try to fix the constant match-ending bugs?
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    I keep getting my butt kicked in Across Ixalan.

I suppose that's because I'm not really looking at the screen, or what I'm doing, and just relying on muscle memory.

I just want to be lazy and win stuff...and deep deep down, isn't that what we all really want in life?

httpsipinimgcomoriginalsf89f3cf89f3cabf0a5bd116d0ff5a2f3472b36jpg

• Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This wombat really looks like he's letting off steam !
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bil said:
    This wombat really looks like he's letting off steam !
    Not even sure that counted as venting. Where's the venom? Where's the spite? Where's the dripping frustration and disdain? Not even an ounce of sarcasm or snark...

About the best a tired wombat could muster though, I suppose.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TotP Legendary node, lost to Greg who only cast one card the entire game, In the Clutches of Bolas, stealing my 60/60 Mishras Replicator and killing me with it.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Gaaah I joined ToTP yesterday and forgot to play.

60 crystals down the drain for nothing...

What's wrong with me?? (Don't answer that. It's rhetorical lol)
  • Gunmix25
    edited August 2018
    Options

Dangit… a rich opportunity of smartdonkery wasted. :D  lol!
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:

Dangit… a rich opportunity of smartdonkery wasted. :D  lol!
    haha yeah I almost posted that without that addition.  Crisis averted ;)
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    NICOL BOLAS 1 Every game     zzzzzzzz