4th Sub for Fight For Wakanda Last hard node, 0 points given. [Fixed]

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
The last hard node, For Wakanda! Is giving 0 points but has a 6/6 reward node.  Can this please be looked at for next run?

@Brigby
@Tombstone

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• The rockett
    I was in SL9 and confirmed this in SL8 as well. 
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    SCL 8 slice 1 same issue.  Looks like it's everywhere, so I'll look at it as a break for the last grind since the 6 rewards for that node are so not worth the effort if there aren't points associated with it.
  • Joe_Smoke
    Joe_Smoke Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    I'm not seeing any points allocated to the final regular node of Sub 4 of the Wakanda event.

'For Wakanda!' is Kingpin/Thanos/S.Gunner and currently doesn't seem to be offering any points for completion.  I assume this isn't intended?

I'm on steam fwiw
  • Farmerbink
    Farmerbink Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    I noticed the same issue. Everything else is giving points consistent with the first time through this event. 0 points for the final node.

playing on the iPhone 
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Sent in a ticket for this as well. Can confirm affecting 1.8 as well.

Guess some one forgot to add a value input for the nodes points. Can we get this person to do token odds on the next 5* store pretty please? 1:1 odds for 5* would be sweet. Thanks!
  • The rockett
    Can people please report here for Slice 2/3/4/5 as well across all SL as well.  
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Same thing on SL7.
  • cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I noticed the same thing as well
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    @The rockett you asked for a fix for tapping. Be careful what you wish for!
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Yep, same here.  It's hard to tell if this was intentional or not, though if it's intentional, I'd be curious as to why.
  • cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Interesting to see that there are no points shown before you play.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Can confirm on Android as well. Also was no BP 1v1 match in main chapter today. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would try posting this in the bug forum (or rather, joining the discussion already there).
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Bahhh.....  I think I'm going to miss max progression because of this.  I don't have Nico (took a break for about a year) ... 

I don't think there are enough points left on the board to finish it.  I'm 10k off after hitting all the nodes 4 times, not sure what that leaves left, but it feels short.

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    LXSandman said:
    Bahhh.....  I think I'm going to miss max progression because of this.  I don't have Nico (took a break for about a year) ... 

I don't think there are enough points left on the board to finish it.  I'm 10k off after hitting all the nodes 4 times, not sure what that leaves left, but it feels short.

Isint Nico rewarded from progression ?
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    The mission is "For Wakanda" not for us.
  • cimm3rian
    cimm3rian Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Same here, I'm on android. They just forgot to assign any points. No points are shown when you click on the node and you get 0 points after completing it. Thing is, should I make a 4/6 run and will I get the points after and if they fix it, or should I wait for the points to appear before doing the rest of the runs?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    So the optimal way to grind is to do six clears of every node but the last regular one (skip it entirely).  

Then after you’ve done your four clears, go back and play “For Wakanda” casually for the sub rewards 6 times. 

Then do your end grind before the missions end forgetting “For Wakanda” entirely. 

Correct?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    cimm3rian said:
    Same here, I'm on android. They just forgot to assign any points. No points are shown when you click on the node and you get 0 points after completing it. Thing is, should I make a 4/6 run and will I get the points after and if they fix it, or should I wait for the points to appear before doing the rest of the runs?
    They can’t fix mid event without throwing off placement for alliances,  and it’s a Sunday anyway, so I’m sure they will just have to fix it next time.  Remember that it took several days to update the 5E token rewards for the event that followed the last FfW.