4th Sub for Fight For Wakanda Last hard node, 0 points given. [Fixed]

Comments

• Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    As long as progression totals are recalculated, I wouldn't mind the 0 point node staying. It will give me something extra to do during the daily 22 hour PvE downtime.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    acescracked said: 
    LakeStone said:
    The last hard node, For Wakanda! Is giving 0 points but has a 6/6 reward node.  Can this please be looked at for next run?

@Brigby
    @Tombstone
    Hi - Thank you for posting this and letting us know. The team is aware of the issue and has shared the following info - https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=known-game-issues&f=for-wakanda-node-in-the-astral-plan-sub-event-2-25-18&l=en. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    This being a "problem" is dependent on your point of view. One less node to grind...I like it!!

This should be a standard feature in all subs now. One random hard node gives 0 points.
    Too bad they just don't make the 5 star that node...
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    The way I see it. 

1- Was able to Farm the node casually. 

2- End grind becomes much quicker given it was the hardest regular node.

3- It’s not needed for full progression (I missed day 1 entirely and am still sitting on full progression). 

4- We should get a pretty decent “I’m sorry” kickback from customer service since every single player was affected.

All in all, one of the better mistakes they’ve made in awhile!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    The way I see it. 

3- It’s not needed for full progression (I missed day 1 entirely and am still sitting on full progression). 

4- We should get a pretty decent “I’m sorry” kickback from customer service since every single player was affected.

You really think thats how its going to go? They'll say, well since everyone was affected, no one got an advantage, so no compensation necessary.  ;)
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    The way I see it. 

You really think thats how its going to go? They'll say, well since everyone was affected, no one got an advantage, so no compensation necessary.  ;)
    I'm sure there will be some form of compensation (probably some ISO and HP).

It's true no one got an advantage for rankings, but everyone who was counting on it for points towards final progression goal were impacted.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    moogles85 said:
    The way I see it. 

It's true no one got an advantage for rankings, but everyone who was counting on it for points towards final progression goal were impacted.
    Absolutely. I’m willing to put money on it. That’s a ton of progression points left on the table. We’ll get something. 
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    CS has often stated to not give compensation for issues that affect everyone. So don‘t hold your breath for that. We didnt lose anything due to that, so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    moogles85 said:
    The way I see it. 

And what about players that may have lost some progression loot? 2000+ points is pretty much... in the end, most of us had spend more time in game due to this bug.
    I am not crying for compensation, but "everyone was affected, no one got an advantage" is really nasty simplification of this issue.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is D3 we are talking about here. By far the stingiest developers I have ever come across. Any way of getting out of giving the players something free and they are right on it. 
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    veny said:
    moogles85 said:
    The way I see it. 

And what about players that may have lost some progression loot? 2000+ points is pretty much... in the end, most of us had spend more time in game due to this bug.
    I am not crying for compensation, but "everyone was affected, no one got an advantage" is really nasty simplification of this issue.
    They updated the help document saying the node wasn’t included in max progression calculations, so no one should lose progression rewards.

I guess we’ll still get a small ISO/HP apology, but it’s low on my list of concerns.
  • naps8906
    naps8906 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    Yup..SCL9, 2nd slice.  finished with 70k. so could've used this 4x node that i did in case.  Tried to finished 2x on the 5* node, but the 4th/6 battle was a bother.  used about 15 health packs, still couldn't beat it.  gave up.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone else going to miss out on the Max progression because of the no point node?  I'm in that boat...  :(
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Anyone else going to miss out on the Max progression because of the no point node?  I'm in that boat...  :(
    If max progression depends on that one node, then you've scored subpar on other nodes/days. Max progression is attainable even by totally skipping last node, provided you do well in other nodes.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Damn, I didn’t hit Max Progression because of this problem...
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird, I'm 22,600 above progression. Maybe you guys had some other nodes not give points in earlier subs?
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Same way they are aware of the Strange door bug huh
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Dogface said:
    If max progression depends on that one node, then you've scored subpar on other nodes/days. Max progression is attainable even by totally skipping last node, provided you do well in other nodes.
    For this event, yes.  That nasty "real life" thing got in the way this weekend. :)  That, and the 5-star node is tough with a LVL 255 Panther.  Even with a Champed Peggy, it's a lucky board that could get me the win.

I'll still get the new Shuri cover, as SCL 9 is very sparely populated this time around for some reason.  I was just hoping for the CP at Max progression.
  • veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    LakeStone said:
    The last hard node, For Wakanda! Is giving 0 points but has a 6/6 reward node.  Can this please be looked at for next run?

@Brigby
    @Tombstone
    Hi - Thank you for posting this and letting us know. The team is aware of the issue and has shared the following info - https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=known-game-issues&f=for-wakanda-node-in-the-astral-plan-sub-event-2-25-18&l=en. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    This doesn't really address the issue for those of us that didn't know this was coming and as a result, were counting on the points of this node for the last day in order to reach max progression. If I'm short, max progression by 4000 points, will I still be given the final CP reward?
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    It feels like the main reason people are missing progression is cuz they skipped most of the first sub. That's just what I've seen on the forums so far. This is not including life issues cuz that happens every event and people will always suffer
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Where’s the chick?