4th Sub for Fight For Wakanda Last hard node, 0 points given. [Fixed]

Comments

• CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    You can add the SCL9 5PM slice to the non-working node
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Big10Inch said:
    Same here node 6 on SCL8 - it gives points for the overall event though, just not for the sub-event. 1120 points if I worked it out right.

mbaren - this was the new, extra sub-event, so we didn't do it last time.
    Yes, that's my point, so I don't understand Spidey329's comment.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Great News!!!
    Its a whole new sub with new hazard tiles and all..

That means D3 is finally using beta testers... Right? ;-)
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,200 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was just playing that node and noticed I wasn't getting points either 
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Oh, you have gotta be tinykitten me. I hope I can make it up somehow, because I am so close to that 25 cp, and I'm gonna be mighty ticked if I can't make up the rest
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Oh, you have gotta be tinykitten me. I hope I can make it up somehow, because I am so close to that 25 cp, and I'm gonna be mighty ticked if I can't make up the rest
    That sucks. I was max progression since the end of the last sub yesterday. 
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Same here! No points for completing that node!! Which means I'm not going to hit the final progress reward!!! D3 owes me 20 command points!!! I'm opening a ticket. This is inexcusable. You bust your butt to repeat node after node, all event long, to earn max points, and then they cheat you out of your final reward!!! Tiny kitties!!!

UPDATE: I was able to reach the final progression reward. They must've calculated the points "correctly" with a node worth zero. Still pretty ridiculous to have a game of this stature and maturity have this kind of bug - and a movie tie-In event, no less!! 
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    ursopro said:
    snlf25 said:
    That is incredibly sad.
    Maybe Shuri is his waifu
    Still though, the covers will come...
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Seriously though, as long as you can't hit progression because of this node (and 5* nodes are supposed to be exempt from necessary to hit progression), it's no big issue, as competitively no one gets points.  
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Just to throw this out there too. I like how doc Oct gets the benefits from matching a "neutral" countdown tile. :l
    Gamora's Most Dangerous Woman also works with neutral tiles so it goes both ways. 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Kaazz said:
    Same here! No points for completing that node!! Which means I'm not going to hit the final progress reward!!! D3 owes me 20 command points!!! I'm opening a ticket. This is inexcusable. You bust your butt to repeat node after node, all event long, to earn max points, and then they cheat you out of your final reward!!! Tiny kitties!!!

UPDATE: I was able to reach the final progression reward. They must've calculated the points "correctly" with a node worth zero. Still pretty ridiculous to have a game of this stature and maturity have this kind of bug - and a movie tie-In event, no less!! 
    Or perhaps its not even close to missing out on max progression reward, if you miss 1 node in 4 day event..

its a new event, they missed something.. Lets not overreact. We all get the rewards, in our own time even and we’ll even need less time for the end grind..
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I can confirm that with 5 clears and NOT including the 0 points node, you are still able to hit mass progression
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    edited February 2018
    I would still complete it.  Chances are good they will add the points later and any additional rewards you would have received
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Beta testing from s4.9 confirmation of no value for the node.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Smart80 said:
    Kaazz said:

Or perhaps its not even close to missing out on max progression reward, if you miss 1 node in 4 day event..

its a new event, they missed something.. Lets not overreact. We all get the rewards, in our own time even and we’ll even need less time for the end grind..
    also if you play optimally you will hit max progression by day 3. i had done this, all my points for day 4 were just bonus with no progression rewards
  • Pr0spect0r
    I would still complete it.  Chances are good they will add the points later and any additional rewards you would have received
    doubtful, you still receive the clearing rewards, and since everyone has 0 there is no point in giving compensations.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Joe_Smoke said:
    I'm not seeing any points allocated to the final regular node of Sub 4 of the Wakanda event.

'For Wakanda!' is Kingpin/Thanos/S.Gunner and currently doesn't seem to be offering any points for completion.  I assume this isn't intended?

I'm on steam fwiw
    Hi - Thank you for posting this and letting us know. The team is aware of the issue and has shared the following info - https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=known-game-issues&f=for-wakanda-node-in-the-astral-plan-sub-event-2-25-18&l=en. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    The last hard node, For Wakanda! Is giving 0 points but has a 6/6 reward node.  Can this please be looked at for next run?

@Brigby
    @Tombstone
    Hi - Thank you for posting this and letting us know. The team is aware of the issue and has shared the following info - https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=known-game-issues&f=for-wakanda-node-in-the-astral-plan-sub-event-2-25-18&l=en. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to throw this out there too. I like how doc Oct gets the benefits from matching a "neutral" countdown tile. :l
    Gamora's Most Dangerous Woman also works with neutral tiles so it goes both ways. 
    I know I've managed to get Most Dangerous Woman to fire with purple hazard tiles on the board, and I've seen the enemy Doc Oct create attack tiles after matching a hazard tile.  Both of those actions would be consistent with the game treating the hazard tiles as being owned by the player.

I guess the easiest way to check this would be to play as Doc Oct myself and see what happens when I match hazards myself.  And luckily there's a node that rewards zero points to test on :smile:
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    The last hard node, For Wakanda! Is giving 0 points but has a 6/6 reward node.  Can this please be looked at for next run?

@Brigby
    @Tombstone
    This being a "problem" is dependent on your point of view. One less node to grind...I like it!!

This should be a standard feature in all subs now. One random hard node gives 0 points.