Best Shield Training yet?

13»

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to finish off the top section with a day to spare.  I started with Ghost Rider and Mr Fantastic at 10 covers, and Jean Grey at 5/1/3, but none levelled to 209.  So the H4H store offer wasn't much help, offering another purple Jean Grey cover.  So I set her as my sole 4* bonus hero, started saving Iso,  and hoped for the best.

I thought I'd got lucky when I got a Jean Grey cover from a heroic token, but unfortunately that was also purple.  I finally got lucky with a bonus hero off a classic LT pull though, and had enough Iso to level everyone after selling a max level 2* character.

My only complaint is that the random Shuri cover was red, bringing her to 0/0/3.  Progression rewards from Prodigal Sun will bring her up to 1/0/4, so I suspect I'm going to end up selling red covers in the future.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Certainly the best since the first. I already had Jean and Reed champed and as luck would have it Ghost Rider was already next up for me. Leveled him on day 2 then blew through the whole top part for a Green Shuri.