Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Huatli, Warrior Poet: Official Thread

13»

Comments

• WolfteethWolfteeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    rafalele said:
    Just bought her and what can i say she is just worthless.  One of the weakeast Pw if not the weakeast., with really worthless abilities. I already regret buying her. 
    So do I.
    Agreed, what a bummer- simple fixes could make her a lot better
  • arNeroarNero Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    Ugh, at present, Huatli is rubbish. I thought her second ability, the Dino token that auto-reinforces whenever you get a Dino token, might save her, but it has to be OTHER Dino token. Combined with her pitiful ultimate and lackluster first ability, I definitely won't be using her when I have RW Ajani and Nahiri.

Frankly, had she had higher spell and support counts, she might still be useful, seeing that even Ajani only have 6 spells/5 supports, which makes them a little lackluster when you don't want to have creatures in the deck.
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,671 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured her out!
    Just give her the immortal sun to play with. Her abilities suck, her mana is good.. Just give her a deck that doesn't care what she is intended to do
  • ElfNeedsFoodElfNeedsFood Posts: 688 Critical Contributor
    Suggested buff:  Now that leader is a thing give it to her silly mount.
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,671 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would actually make her second ability interesting! Somehow.
  • SnappyturtleSnappyturtle Posts: 93 Match Maker
    I will get her if this becomes a thing. In the meantime, I will remain without a single thought of ever getting her. Nahiri is more than enough.
13»