Huatli, Warrior Poet: Official Thread

13»

Comments

• Wolfteeth
    Wolfteeth Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    rafalele said:
    Just bought her and what can i say she is just worthless.  One of the weakeast Pw if not the weakeast., with really worthless abilities. I already regret buying her. 
    So do I.
    Agreed, what a bummer- simple fixes could make her a lot better
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    Ugh, at present, Huatli is rubbish. I thought her second ability, the Dino token that auto-reinforces whenever you get a Dino token, might save her, but it has to be OTHER Dino token. Combined with her pitiful ultimate and lackluster first ability, I definitely won't be using her when I have RW Ajani and Nahiri.

Frankly, had she had higher spell and support counts, she might still be useful, seeing that even Ajani only have 6 spells/5 supports, which makes them a little lackluster when you don't want to have creatures in the deck.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured her out!
    Just give her the immortal sun to play with. Her abilities suck, her mana is good.. Just give her a deck that doesn't care what she is intended to do
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Suggested buff:  Now that leader is a thing give it to her silly mount.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would actually make her second ability interesting! Somehow.
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I will get her if this becomes a thing. In the meantime, I will remain without a single thought of ever getting her. Nahiri is more than enough.