is quake the worst?

13»

Comments

• Deadsider
    Deadsider Posts: 81 Match Maker
    ITT: one shocked OP.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards

I can agree that she is not top 30, but she has her uses, especially in PVE. If you want to see if quake is bad, compare her to some of these bottom scrapers. 

Mr. (less than) Fantasic,  

Sam (Capt who? No seriously... him?)Wilson.   

That's so Kraven the (failed) Hunter

Flaptain, I'll certainly give you. Kraven, I haven't used enough to comment. But Mr. Fantastic is actually pretty good these days, if super niche.

Anyhow, Hela is the worst. Thor said so himself.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quake also pairs well with xfdp. Chaining purple into her blue is similar to xfw black. Also against teams that goes invisible, she allows you to get around them with an AOE and a way to target those invisible tiles
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    So...has anyone tried her in the 4-star Black Panther event yet?  With those Hazard tiles that do lots of damage to your entire team after 2-3 turns?  I think this event puts Quake up a few spots in the rankings.  Judges?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    So...has anyone tried her in the 4-star Black Panther event yet?  With those Hazard tiles that do lots of damage to your entire team after 2-3 turns?  I think this event puts Quake up a few spots in the rankings.  Judges?
    Quake was never bad to belong with. Might as well say Professor X is the worst 4* because he sucks 1v1.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Anon said:
    Quake was never bad to belong with. Might as well say Professor X is the worst 4* because he sucks 1v1.
    Ironically the professor was typically the first crash that most of us could actually win. Invisibility is pretty good in 1v1 fights it turns out.