Prepping for Galactus

13»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    Dogface said:
    With IF and R&G boosted and Medusa added, it's easily 2k every turn even without matching damage. Until now a great combo. Might change in later rounds though when Galactus is stronger.
    Yep.  It will change to R&G, IF and G4mora.
    lol. Yeah, I just started the event with those 3. I'm sure that'll remain my Galactus team even into round 7.
    It's taking that team three turns to kill off Galactus in round 6.  Fastest.  Boss Clears.  Ever.  I never thought anyone would take the "Best Cheat Code" title away from Boosted/Champed Teen Jean, but Boosted/Champed Grocket does just that.

Edit - LOL.  Just killed him off (20,996 damage) in one turn thanks to two crits.  Crazy.
    Note to self: Run Chavez next round. She should be spitting out crit tiles like there's no tomorrow since Galactus doesn't get any AP until his countdowns resolve and he harvests the Cosmic tiles...
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Dormammu said:
    Dogface said:
    With IF and R&G boosted and Medusa added, it's easily 2k every turn even without matching damage. Until now a great combo. Might change in later rounds though when Galactus is stronger.
    Yep.  It will change to R&G, IF and G4mora.
    lol. Yeah, I just started the event with those 3. I'm sure that'll remain my Galactus team even into round 7.
    It's taking that team three turns to kill off Galactus in round 6.  Fastest.  Boss Clears.  Ever.  I never thought anyone would take the "Best Cheat Code" title away from Boosted/Champed Teen Jean, but Boosted/Champed Grocket does just that.

Edit - LOL.  Just killed him off (20,996 damage) in one turn thanks to two crits.  Crazy.
    Note to self: Run Chavez next round. She should be spitting out crit tiles like there's no tomorrow since Galactus doesn't get any AP until his countdowns resolve and he harvests the Cosmic tiles...
    My Chavez is LVL 74, 0/1/3.  Not overly useful, sadly.