Starter Pack offer

Options

Comments

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2018
    Options

Hello everybody.  BTN with a live update.  We just had an ally mate just give us a report of what he got.  He is currently on Android at this time. 

Frist Deal:

Purchase price:  2600HP

Receive:

1200 hp, 16,000 iso, 10 elite tokens, and three covers each for 3* Thor, 3* spiderman, kamala khan, 3* bp, 3* gamora, 3* marvel, 2* cap, 2* storm, and 2* wolverine.

He tried to buy this and it would not let him. 

Second Deal:

Purchase price:  500CPs

Receive:

1200 hp, 16,000 iso, 10 elite tokens, and three covers each for 3* Thor, 3* spiderman, kamala khan, 3* bp, 3* gamora, 3* marvel, 2* cap, 2* storm, and 2* wolverine.

No way was he trying this.  Clicked off of this and then checked back.

Third Deal:

Purchase price:  3600HP

Receive:

He clicked off of this again and then showed the 2600 HP price.  He is not getting a $ amount to buy this. 

Anybody else seeing anything odd?

LMAO!! XDxD

We test. We really do.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's a good deal even if your not a starting player. I got it right away. It was $7.99 for me here in the USA. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I grabbed it.  It may also be my first ever purchase on my side account that only has 4 3* champs. 
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Its a really good deal considering 13,200 iso is normally $20 and that much HP would cost $10.  so over $30 worth of store items plus 10 elite tokens and 18 3* covers and 9 2* covers. I'm buying.  
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I bought it immediately. It was £5.79 for me, so I don't know how that eqautes to dollars, specifically.

It looked like a really good deal to me. Especially since it let me finish off Spider Man and such.
    Showing as £7.99 (I'm on iOS) for me

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone want to place odds on whether or not we get an official announcement about this sale?
    Mine says it ends in 3 days.  Will another one pop up when this one expires or is this a one time only sale? If they did a sale like this once a month I would seriously consider taking it instead of my VIP.
    Or is it like some of the sales they have on Steam, where you are only allowed to buy it once and never again?
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not seeing this sale I'm on android in Canada. 
    Too bad because I would for sure buy it
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I bought it. All champs levels for dupes, except KK that is on the ready to champ dupe list. Finished my Spidey dupe. Got about five 3s from the elite tokens, and ended up with enough CP to  make a latest pull. A lot of xp from champ levels.

Worked out to be a good deal in my case.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

Hello everybody.  BTN with a live update.  We just had an ally mate just give us a report of what he got.  He is currently on Android at this time. 

Frist Deal:

Receive:

He tried to buy this and it would not let him. 

Second Deal:

Purchase price:  500CPs

Receive:

No way was he trying this.  Clicked off of this and then checked back.

Third Deal:

Purchase price:  3600HP

Receive:

He clicked off of this again and then showed the 2600 HP price.  He is not getting a $ amount to buy this. 

Anybody else seeing anything odd?

Did he have the usual HFH offers showing up? Looks like a bug where he sees this offer for the purchase prices of 5* and 4* HFH offers.
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    7.99€ if only I wasn't broke atm... The life of a student is a hard one
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    evade420 said:
    Weird. I’m on Android in Canada and I have it for $9.99
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,754 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    £2 cheaper than VIP and minus the LT's but again shows what terrible value VIP is now. 30 rewards in that list. Whack them in VIP with the two LT's and you have buyers again.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    evade420 said:
    I see it as well (Canadian Android user!).
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I just got in the office a few minutes ago, but I'm crafting up an announcement about it right now, to provide some more details.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just got in the office a few minutes ago, but I'm crafting up an announcement about it right now, to provide some more details.
    I will happily take back my snarky comment.  Thanks @Brigby!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Here's the announcement: Marvel Puzzle Quest Starter Pack
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought it immediately. It was £5.79 for me, so I don't know how that eqautes to dollars, specifically.

It looked like a really good deal to me. Especially since it let me finish off Spider Man and such.
    £6.99 for me. I swear, I always end up on the raw end of A/B testing. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Frist Deal:

This happened to me the first time and yes, when I clicked the banner, it didn't let me buy the pack.  Good thing because it was way higher than 8 dollars (even converted in my country's currency).  I restarted the game and it was 8 dollars coverted, more or less, so I bought it.

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    evade420 said:
    I see it as well (Canadian Android user!).
    was it a pop up? I still cant find it.
    My game is installed via amazon app store I wonder if that has something to do with it?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

£6.99 for me. I swear, I always end up on the raw end of A/B testing. 
    Me too, not interested at that price.