I don’t want a 5*

Options
124»

Comments

• Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have Oml as my single 5* champ too, and I hit 900 every event fairly easy without using him. Since I am matched against other 4* or single 5* rosters, everyone except gambit can be beat and I can still float around 500-600. I think it depends on your perspective and if you already decided that pvp is horrible, not much we can do to prove otherwise.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    An idea was brought before, there should be a 5* pvp and a 4* pvp. Rewards would vary of course, though it would divide the 5* players from those who have yet to have them champed.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have Oml as my single 5* champ too, and I hit 900 every event fairly easy without using him. Since I am matched against other 4* or single 5* rosters, everyone except gambit can be beat and I can still float around 500-600. I think it depends on your perspective and if you already decided that pvp is horrible, not much we can do to prove otherwise.
    Really? Well, i am at 300 points now and i am meeting teams with two 5*s level 450-460.
    Can i fight them with OML level 450 and Phoenix level 400? Mostly yes, when i avoid Gambit, Daredevil, or without dying while fighting Thanos. Problem is, it costs heals - 1 or 2 per fights and before you reach 575, 10 is out. Then? Basically three options:
    1. Buy heals
    2. Shield yourself
    3. Wait before heals regenerate, which means suffering from losing... 
    You can also try to use some powered 4*s, but mostly they dont stand a chance against champed 5*s.

Cant understand how can you hit 900 pts "fairly easy" - i was never able to reach that much points. I was trying for 900 pts before i had 4*s, but after reaching 700-800 points, i started loosing points faster than i could regain...
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have oml at 451, the next 5*s are at 360. Get to 500-600, put up a good/annoying def team (I know this doesnt matter anymore, I still do it out of habit). Wait till health packs regen, and go for 900. Once in a while, if matches are slow or I'm climbing late, i put up a 3hr # at 850-ish, but 9 out of 10 its done without #.
    Your situation is different since you leveled the 2nd 5, but before that, we shouldve had similar experiences. Maybe do a slice change, you should at least go for the 10cp each event.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have oml at 451, the next 5*s are at 360. Get to 500-600, put up a good/annoying def team (I know this doesnt matter anymore, I still do it out of habit). Wait till health packs regen, and go for 900. Once in a while, if matches are slow or I'm climbing late, i put up a 3hr # at 850-ish, but 9 out of 10 its done without #.
    Your situation is different since you leveled the 2nd 5, but before that, we shouldve had similar experiences. Maybe do a slice change, you should at least go for the 10cp each event.
    Yeah, the slice can make a big difference. Some have a lot of big point targets, others are more sparse.