How Many Health Pack Do You Have

Comments

• Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    I have over 500, which I'm aware means I likely don't play the game in an optimum fashion. I think I worry too much about minimising damage, when I should just accept the punishment while I maximise my own attacks, then use the heath packs when necessary to fix the damage after the fights. But this is how I started playing the game before I realised exactly how things worked, and my mind (and fingers) haven't really adapted. I also think I semi-unconsciously see it as part of the challenge to play without using them.

So I use them occasionally when necessary, but if I ever get back down to 10 it'll be the result of a significant change in playing style.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    About 300. I used to hoard them since I didn’t know they regenerated. Now I end up with lots because I hoard tacos and also because i’m stingy when it comes to using them. Mostly the latter...
  • JuanAV2141
    JuanAV2141 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    1159. I only use them during Combined Arms, Balance of Power, on Crash of the Titans and on essential characters that still have work to do.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I tend to make it a sport not to use health packs sometimes. For example when Str3nge is down to 500 health or so, I specifically try to match colors with other characters until Str3nge has recovered enough hp after some flames of faltine. It does backfire sometimes, meaning having to finish the match with one or more down, but somehow my brain won't allow me to use a health pack for a character with 50% health or something like that.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Dogface said:
    I tend to make it a sport not to use health packs sometimes. For example when Str3nge is down to 500 health or so, I specifically try to match colors with other characters until Str3nge has recovered enough hp after some flames of faltine. It does backfire sometimes, meaning having to finish the match with one or more down, but somehow my brain won't allow me to use a health pack for a character with 50% health or something like that.
    You don't fight many 5* thanos I take it
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Hadronic said:
    Dogface said:
    You don't fight many 5* thanos I take it
    If you had read my earlier post, I stated I hardly play PVP and so I would only face Thanos if he were to appear in PVE, which is not that often.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Usually around 10.  I never buy any either, but between CL9 5* essential nodes and PVP, whenever I pull some from tacos they’re gone in a day or two.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 or less
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I used to try to save health packs for when I needed them most, but I have found that I enjoy the game much more when I have 10 or less and don't hesitate to use them. So yes, I too find it very disappointing when I get more via resupply or taco tokens.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Usually I am at 10 max, but I emptied the Taco Vault when Mockingbird was in there (she was 3/4/4 and it contained 2 red covers for her, had 600+ Tacos), and not long before that I opened some other variety Taco's too so I was up to my neck in health packs. I think I was up to about 160 after emptying the Taco Vault, but the descent back to 10 or thereabouts has been going steady and I'm now at 38. I have to say that the more HPs I have the more reluctant I seem to be to use them.
  • lpearl
    lpearl Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Was over 900, now I’m just below. Everything changed when I got my champed Gambit and needed to heal him over and over in PVP
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2018
    my answer was too short so i word vomitted a sentence. i was wrong its 27
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    1365, I went on a usage binge yesterday.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Oh good, I thought I was one of the few that only have 10 or less health packs at any given time.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 or less, I get the powerful feeling too when I pull packs from the taco vault
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't get below 300 packs (384 at present), I rarely need them as I'm usually out of time long before any of my characters need healing.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am amazed at some of these numbers.  
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

The things you can do when you only play non-competitively.
    Scary.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:

Scary.

The things that happen when you don't have more than 2 hours to spend on the game.

PvE clears with 5* Thanos, 5* DD and random cannon fodder. -> maybe spend 1 pack on the 2* essential between subs

PvP to 900 with DD + Gambit -> Spend 1-2 packs on Gambit.

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:

Scary.
    Yea it is but also to see 1000 packs, I was not expecting that.  We know of an OG whale during the SS and OML era that had a ton of packs cause he never needed them.