How Many Health Pack Do You Have

Friarbundy
Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
I slowed down my game play over the Holiday period but I did my Deadpool quest and got my Shield resupply every day and now find myself sitting on 40 Health Packs.  Then I got to wondering if this was high or low compared to others.  So, how many Health Packs do you have?

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor

I'd say most people lie somewhere in the 0-10 range or they're in the hundreds.

Me, I'm at 599.

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Up to 10.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    My aim is to Always have less than 10.
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker

Optimal is to have it at 9 and the timer to be constantly ticking for the next one.

I also keep tacos for when I need health packs in a pinch.

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Last time I emptied a Taco vault I got up around 150. A month and a half later, I'm back down to 10.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I open my tacos every day, so I bounce between 10 and 20. 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I think it depends a lot on the fact how active you are in PVP. I hardly do PVP and don't need many health packs otherwise, so therefore i got 200+ health packs
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 10
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    10.  When I have 15 I feel so rich and powerful.

My friend who got me into this game acquired a lot of health packs and somehow became obsessed with maintaining them.  He'd play less and less everyday to preserve them until he eventually quit.  
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Always Open Tacos and am at 449. Generally use a couple on my challenging Crashes, liberally during PvE special events and very rare PvP usage if I'm in a time crunch to get a few wins in (rarely go over 575).
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    <10
    Every time i open a taco token and get health packs i am sad.
    Wish I could exchange the extra ones for ISO
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Usually 9 when possible;  up to 20 since I open tacos daily.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 or less.  Question should be is how many health packs do you buy on an average day. 
  • djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    I hover around 200
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    180-200 depending on when I decide to finish my climb in the simulator :)
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    1030.  When I started the game, I didn’t realize they regenerated for like a year, because I immediately started hoarding them like potions in an rpg.  By the time I realized, my roster was deep enough that I didn’t need them in pve (and I’ve never really played pvp).  I’ve been using them more now that I have some champed 5* (can’t wait out the 18 hour heal time), so my hoard is probably about as big as it’ll ever be.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I pull health packs from a taco then I'm sad.  I quickly use them so I'm never over 10 for very long.  I rarely buy health packs, but I did just today for PvP.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    I'm surprised so many get bummed out by pulling packs.  Whenever I do, I know I'm going to have a very nice and comfortable pvp climb.  
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 99.  I used to have 150 from when I emptied out a taco vault about a month ago and the alliance event forced me to go through quite a few of those.  I still use some every once and a while for PvP and rarely PvE.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Highest number of healthpack: 15
    Usual number of healthpack: 10
    Number of healthpack usually left after calling it a day: 0

It takes 6 hour to recover 10 healthpack anyway.