5* Bonus Heroes

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I have only received 1 bonus hero for a 5* since it started. It was from LT store and it was 5* Peter Parker Spider man when he was there. It is rare indeed to get the bonus hero 5*'s.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten 3 so far.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I've gotten five or six. I'm pretty sure I'm doing much better than the odds.

*knocks on wood*
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    got one yesterday. in total, 4-5. 
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I’ve gotten one in well over 300 pulls.I’m probably close to a 20% draw rate though so I guess it evens out in the end.
  • Kevmcg
    Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    You should get 1 BH 5* for every 134 pulls in the same vault. Another advantage of hoarding is to better plan for the ups and downs.  When you save up and pull a larger quantity like 400 at one time, you should count on getting on average three 5* BH. You could get 1 or 5, but I have found that large pulls even things out. This allows you to plan to cover your hard to finish 5* (551 or 552) in one of the special 3 character vaults.  If you are missing 1-2, you can play the odds that you get the 1-2 needed that allow for champing without fear of wasting a dupe when it comes singly.    
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    One - it was a Black Bolt Green.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I've gotten 4 I think,  maybe 5. I usually get one or 2 every time I crack open a hoard,  generally about 1000 cp is when I cash it in. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    4-5 I think. Can definitely understand the frustration for those never haven't gotten one yet. 

Really makes you feel like the whole system is just one big they like to play on us.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    I've got 1. An OML black, which made me very nervous at the time, because it took him to 5/2/0. Now that some 4* give away 5* covers, I have to assume there will come a day when I am guaranteed to sell OML covers rather than have it happen by RNG misfortune.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beer40 said:
    I've got 1. An OML black, which made me very nervous at the time, because it took him to 5/2/0. Now that some 4* give away 5* covers, I have to assume there will come a day when I am guaranteed to sell OML covers rather than have it happen by RNG misfortune.
    My 1 was a Black Bolt Green a couple months ago which took him to 5/4/2.  I was super happy to get it at the time, and not so happy when I got another one from Medusa being 280 and had to sell it.  Just 16 more Medusa covers til I get the next one! haha
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    3 here... 2 Thanos, 1 Gambit.. Haven't tracked my number of pulls though (But it feels like a lot - then again, doesn't it always feel like that?)
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    I have 2 bonus 5*s on 53 5*s pulled since they started them. They were on pulls 41 & 44, so both relatively recently.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Tangential question:
    Is there a potential for bonus heroes in 5* specific tokens like OML's No More Guns, and Gambit's Family Legends store? 
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Never gotten one, out of maybe 40 pulls since BH started.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    71 pulls in and never received even 1 5* BH. I do get an unusually large number of 3* bonus heroes though so perhaps the comments about your pulls being *used up* on 3* are true. 

Certainly seems so in my case 
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    In fact for the next 71 pulls I'm gonna conduct an experiment and pull no more heroics or elites and see if it affects my 5* BH pull rate. 

In theory since I will receive zero 3* BH I should start receiving 5* BH. In theory
  • MacEifer
    MacEifer Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    In fact for the next 71 pulls I'm gonna conduct an experiment and pull no more heroics or elites and see if it affects my 5* BH pull rate. 

In theory since I will receive zero 3* BH I should start receiving 5* BH. In theory
    Chinese gambling laws state they have to show the draw rate for random occurences in reward draws, so if the system had "memory" as in remembering your previous pulls, they would need to publish that or get fined in China. The fact that you have no tracker that would show you an updated ratio means they have no sliding system or memory. 
  • Sandmaker
    Sandmaker Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    71 pulls in and never received even 1 5* BH. I do get an unusually large number of 3* bonus heroes though so perhaps the comments about your pulls being *used up* on 3* are true. 

Certainly seems so in my case 
    71 LT pulls? or 71 5* covers recieved? 

If it's the former then not seeing a 5* BH is expected. You should expect to see 1 every 20 5* covers (i.e. 1 in 140 LT pulls.)