**** America Chavez (Young Avengers) ****

Cthulhu
Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
edited December 2017 in Character Details

America Chavez (Young Avengers) 

4 Star Rarity (Legendary)

At Max Level: HP:  15641    19/12/11/3.0x/90/69/13/43

Punch Everyone - Red Passive
(PASSIVE) America Rushes into battle with a very simple plan for success.  America's match damage is increased by 7& for each AP she has in that color.

• Level 2: America's match damage is increased by 10% for each AP in that color.
  • Level 3: America's match damage is increased by 15% for each AP in that color.
  • Level 4: America's match damage is increased by 20% for each AP in that color.
  • Level 5: America's match damage is increased by 30% for each AP in that color.
  • Max Level:
  • Level 3: America's match damage is increased by 15% for each AP in that Color.
  • Level 4: America's match damage is increased by 20% for each AP in that color.
  • Level 5: America's match damage is increased by 30% for each AP in that color.

Ticket to the Multiverse - Yellow Passive
(PASSIVE) America kicks open a star portal to launch a sneak attack on the enemy!  When you make a Match-4 or greater, create 2 Trap tiles in that color.  When America has Trap tiles in at least 3 colors, remove them all to deal 926 damage and generate 1 AP in those colors.

• Level 2: Deals 1120 damage.  Generates 2 AP in each color of Trap tile.
  • Level 3: Deals 1435 damage.
  • Level 4: Deals 2084 damage.
  • Level 5: Deals 2834 damage.  Generates 3 AP in each color of Trap tile.
  • Max Level:
  • Level 3: Deals 2796 damage.  Generates 2 AP in each color of Trap tile.
  • Level 4: Deals 4059 damage.  
  • Level 5: Deals 5520 damage.  Generates 3 AP in each color of 

Fear Not, Mi Gente! - Green Passive
(PASSIVE) "America, no!" "America, YES!" At the start of the turn, if you have more AP than the enemy in at least 4 colors, create a Critical tile.  If you have more AP than the enemy in at least 5 colors, also deal 232 damage. 

• Level 2: Deals 473 damage.
  • Level 3: Deals 798 damage.
  • Level 4: Deals 1438 damage.
  • Level 5: Deals 2097 damage.  Creates a critical tile if you have more AP than the enemy in 3 colors.
  • Max Level:
  • Level 3: Deals 1551 damage.
  • Level 4: Deals 2796 damage.
  • Level 5: Deals 4077 damage.  Creates a Critical tile if you have more AP than the enemy in 3 colors.

**** America Chavez (Young Avengers) **** 61 votes

5/5/3
0%
5/3/5
40%
OzarkBoatswainYasuruSpiritclawsinnerjflzulux21ironsmudgieIridiousDartmaster01Punisher5784DC78MoosePrimePiro_plockD4Ni13Amsha3garSpecSpecterMonsoon3jameshgmtoscaBigSoftieFFhelix72 25 votes
3/5/5
54%
poomermonafsplatrixmithRemoDestroyerBearVengerGrumpySmurf1002pillaroffaith23moss04zeddicusfork1977stochasticismPongiejackstar0MonoElm[Deleted User]Black DukebOmbastMr BaconSNKAllenfinlanderboy 33 votes
5/4/4
0%
4/5/4
1%
Sugiatno 1 vote
4/4/5
3%
Luis JaénWEBGAS 2 votes

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting we still dont have threads for Angel or Archangel but we have one for America.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Touche Brigby  ;)
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    Whoa, wait a second.
    Green, Fear Not passive, at Champion level:
    Deal 4077 damage and a Critical tile each turn if you have more AP than the enemy in 5 colors?

Each turn??
    What???
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    5/3/5
    Whoa, wait a second.
    Deal 4077 damage and a Critical tile each turn if you have more AP than the enemy in 3 colors?

Each turn??
    What???
    It deals damage only if you have more AP than enemy in 5 colors. 3 colors is enough for a crit each turn.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Finally, a use for Gambit.
  • Rick_OShay
    edited December 2017
    Whoa, wait a second.
    Deal 4077 damage and a Critical tile each turn if you have more AP than the enemy in 3 colors?

Each turn??
    What???
    It deals damage only if you have more AP than enemy in 5 colors. 3 colors is enough for a crit each turn.

Ah, yes right.
    And now sales of Stockpile go through the roof.
    With one Stockpile, by turn 2 you certainly have more AP in 5 colors than the enemy.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I said this in the other thread, but she makes a great pairing for teams with two 5* champs. Crit tiles every turn are massive for 5* match damage. Someone like Gambit suppresses AP and gives you an automatic lead in two colors. Then bring whoever your other highest match damage dealer is and a single boost in another color pair, and wreck 5* teams in a couple of turns.

EDIT: Also, if you're running her with 5*s, you're going to want 3/5/5 simply because you'll never use her match damage.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5
    mexus said:
    So she's basically another character that you wanna use in a team that benefits from hoarding AP. 
    Mockingbird is a good friend. And... Vulture?

Mockingbird would be good because the third character you bring will be the free power. Bring someone like Riri who has three good-great active powers.
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Don’t waste time on her. She is useless character. Let me explain it

I am a 5 star players, so her 1st passive is useless. She could be useful only whe she is level 450 or more.

The second passive is also tricky. It needs your team to matching 4 for three times to collect three different colors trap. It is difficult. You need lots lo lucky to hope that matching 4 tiles not to destroy your trap. ( its simple mathematic problem. Not easy) . You also hope enemy team do not destroy your trap in their turns. So it could be worst than old Thulk black

the third one is easier. But it could only works in several turns later. You can use ap boost to accerlerate this power. You need to pay the hp.

so I will enjoy my xmas now
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5
    mexus said:
    So she's basically another character that you wanna use in a team that benefits from hoarding AP. 

Mockingbird would be good because the third character you bring will be the free power. Bring someone like Riri who has three good-great active powers.
    Assuming you're not bringing along a 0/5/0 Mockingbird, she brings along two active powers of her own ...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5
    jamesh said:
    mexus said:

Assuming you're not bringing along a 0/5/0 Mockingbird, she brings along two active powers of her own ...
    And Mockingbirds active powers are also very good so what's the problem? I'll take her red or purple for free too
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I definitely want to try Nick Fury with America Chavez and use Demolition to kickstart Ticket to the Multiverse. That should net 3 AP in pretty much every color and might even trigger Fear Not, Mi Gente!
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    So if she doesn't have the strongest color does the bonus damage not apply...if not she is probably the worst 4 in the game, if it does shes one of the best. Really no in between with her power set.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    It seems really hard to get any of her actual damage conditions to go off... the free crit is nice, but I doubt you'd ever see more than that in more than 1/10 matches (barring using tons of ap boosts).
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    3/5/5
    I´ve just test my newly recruited Chavez (2/1/2) with champed Gambolt in DDQ. After Bolt has created his first two loaded tiles, I got a mother-of-all-cascades which gave me so much AP that America created a critical tile every turn till the end of the battle. Her green at five covers has definitely the potential to be a game changer!
  • Rick_OShay
    Akari said:
    It seems really hard to get any of her actual damage conditions to go off... the free crit is nice, but I doubt you'd ever see more than that in more than 1/10 matches (barring using tons of ap boosts).
    I see where you are coming from, but my experience differs greatly. With just 2 covers in green so far, I've been able to get the crit at least 1 in every 4 matches/turns. THAT is Nuts.
    Plus, sometimes the critical tile itself actually aligns a match-4 for you, thus increasing the traps on the board for more damage and AP. 
    It's going to be a bit of a challenge to decide on partners, since you want her to tank colors for higher match damage as AP increases. At the same time you are also planning that AP for other character abilities, so be careful if they would be tanking the colors over America.  
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    So if she doesn't have the strongest color does the bonus damage not apply...if not she is probably the worst 4 in the game, if it does shes one of the best. Really no in between with her power set.
    So we have an answer to this?

Also do we have an answer as to whether or not other people’s traps work for her power?
  • Rick_OShay
    She needs to tank the color to qualify the increased match damage.

@Daredevil217