Who is your favorite Marvel character and do you play them in game?

Options

Comments

• PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes
    Green Goblin.  Just champed  him, which took forever, and he's not the strongest 5* but I still use him as much as possible in PvP and PvE.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daredevil. I’m in 4* land and afraid to jump into 5 but I’ve considered cracking my 6,500 CP hoard to at least try to cover Matt. But I have no Iso anyway
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No, my favorite is too weak in game to play
    Surley you understand my situation by my profile pic.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,175 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, only because I don't have enough covers for my favorite
    My 4/1/3 Boltagon weeps.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, but it's because my favorite is Spider-Man. I could really pick any of the No options. Not enough 5* covers, 1-3* too weak, and there is no 4* Peter Parker (I have one champ 5* and almost all of the 4*s champed, so 4*s are mostly my bread and butter, and I'd love to have a Peter Parker I could actually use in this game...).
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes
    If I would go with absolute favorite, then I was playing him ever since the game began, because my favorite Marvel hero is Wolverine. But because he is well available and well promoted everywhere, you kind of want to see your second favored more. That would be Rogue. She was recently added, I got her covered, and she's awesome. So a big YES from me :)
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, my favorite is not in game
    Black Cat or at a push Mysterio, but probably never gonna happen for either of them.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes
    I have to go with my man Tony Stark. IM40 isn't called Battery Man for nothing. He's a vital character for any discerning MPQ player who wants to accelerate the fight and tip the balance in their favour, for the cost of six yellow AP. When boosted, his red packs a punch. Use him with 4SL to make his yellow even cheaper :smile:

I hope to have the Hulkbuster armour fully covered in the not too distant future, as I hear that a boosted champed HB is a sight to behold.

I don't have many covers in his 5* variant yet, but that seems like it will be fun to play in the future.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes
    My fave is Kamala Khan. Now that I'm solidly in 4* land, I definitely don't use her as much as before, but I still like to bring her out every now and then. She is definitely one of the best 3*s in this game. Her + Cap + IM40 got me through so many fights. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    MK green still on of the best damage TU.
  • mjs0726
    mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm a big Marvel fan so I have too many favorites. Of the ones that exist in the game:
    • Storm: I play her 2* daily for DDQ with 2* Magneto and 2* Hawkeye. Her 3*, not so much.
    • Doctor Strange: Almost always play his 3*
    • Captain Marvel: I recently just champed her and I use her a lot!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes
    I get to use 3* Daredevil every second week in lightning rounds, but his 5* version is avoiding me. I've managed to collect only 3 covers for him, compared to 7 already for Gambit.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Iron Man and Spider-Man were my favorites growing up. I use the 1* versions everyday for DDQ. But now that I'm in 4*land, IM40 isn't as go to for me as he used to be and they didn't improve Spidey until I left the tier behind. IMHB isn't the threat he used to be and there's no 4* Parker. So I got my favs, I just don't get great versions of them where I'd like them.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My favorite is Emma Frost, great creator pedigree, created in the 80s, nice powers, but from the characters they are releasing they won't ever get to Emma. Going to have to get to all the new Axel Alonso characters first because they are sooooooooo edgy.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    Hooray for WASP! I was happy with her rework, and I love her artwork and animations. Using her with 5 covers in Blue deals spectacular damage when she's boosted, and is a nasty surprise for an opponent used to just a scratch when matching her countdown tile. I had/have a lot of fun with my "Girl's Night Out" team in the sim - Carol/Medusa/Wasp.

• AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No Adam Warlock/Magus yet.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes
    Thanos and I get to use him all day every day ;)
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No, only because I don't have enough covers for my favorite
    Venom (Eddie Brock). Just haven't managed to cover him but he has 5 in yellow, so wont risk favouriting him either. 1 day! Then ill use him, even if he isnt that great. Same as I use Rags all the time (2nd fav)
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes
    my favorite character is Doom, but only get to play him in lightning rounds and when essential.  Wish he had a 5*
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No, my favorite is too weak in game to play
    Calnexin said:
    My favorite character is Hulk.  None of the iterations are particularly good, although I haven't really gotten to play with MEH yet.  I was not impressed during his release event, though.
    Same
This discussion has been closed.