Hour of Devastation Loading Screen Error [Fixed]

Options
123457»

Comments

• ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Iworb said:
    @ertaii not really. I've lost one battle and went down to ~20th place. Because of bugs there's a lot people, who went even deeper. But the infinite loading bug makes another node useless aswell. Sad.
    Well I dunno about that. I did not missed a single match before not a single achievement and I was actually tied for first place. Now I can't play my two matches left from the top node so I'm stuck at 126 ribbons... First place seems to be at 140.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Now the matchmaking seems off again. Got a lvl 47 opponent against my lvl 60, then lvl 27 against my 40. Maybe connected to trying to solve the bug?
  • asm0deus
    asm0deus Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    spesler said:
    asm0deus said:
    Stop running this event until all issues and bugs are fixed. The rewards are nice and all but not worth the frustration we go through everytime. When everything works then run this event and give the same rewards.
    If it’s run again, later, it will presumably displace another event - everyone loses that way.  Better to let it run, then re-run later.
    What i mean by stop running this event is after this current one end, instead of running it next week, if it hasnt been fixed yet, just dont run it. Work on all the issues first then run it again with the current rewards we are suppose to be getting now event after the "holiday schedule"
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

I really don't understand why they are running HoD again after all bugged previous iterations. I didn't mind the left node not working, because EVERYONE was having the same issue. Now, if the top or right node can't be played because of the "opponent not loading circle of death" bug, you lose out on very big rewards. I was at "perfect" until my right node became unplayable due to this **** bug. Bye bye big rewards, bye bye personal progression (no way I can even make the 80 crystals at 125 ribbons with only the Elspeth node) and bye bye coalition rewards.

They should have stopped this event and let everyone keep their personal progression rewards IF they are not willing to compensate EVERY player who is hurt by this stupid bug and miss out on the big rewards. Yes, give everyone with this issue top 5 rewards, or get your game fixed. How can you actually sell this answer to players who need your help instead of sending them away with some lame excuse? This spinning circle issue is known for at least two weeks now. I hear people got messages that is was fixed... well guess again!

@Brigby, @Lakestone: A decent answer in this forum might really help all the players that are now being left in the dark.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Will there be compensation for this? Honestly I'm perfectly ok without it, not having to play that node is a gift of itself  :D

Yes, it is, until one of your other nodes gets hit too. Let's see if your still that happy when you're no longer ranked first.

Edit: it's not a personal thing. I'm just pissed at how this issue is dealt with.

• HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Now the matchmaking seems off again. Got a lvl 47 opponent against my lvl 60, then lvl 27 against my 40. Maybe connected to trying to solve the bug?
    This is happening to me now too.
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well @brigby @lakeside just to add some salt in the wound. On top of the fact that after the last recharge my bottom right node will now not find an opponent, I still cleared the final match needed to hit the last progression reward except..... No reward. Perhaps it's because the set is no longer in the vault???
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    my single remaining node level 40 elspeth have been
    matched against a level 60, then 42, then 60. I'm also
    thinking that someone is trying a fix.

HH
  • Brian522
    Brian522 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wouldn't have bought the damn plainswalker if I knew I couldn't play it. 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 494 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Houdin, how can you have 150 points already with only 2 nodes?
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @andrewvanmarle really? Can you show a picture? What tier are you in?
    D

No, just messing with ya. Blame Sjec on discord for the idea ;-) 
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ArielSira said:
    Houdin, how can you have 150 points already with only 2 nodes?
    Perfect score with two nodes at this time would be 154 ribbons.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 494 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes now because the nodes replenished 36 minutes ago, which I assume is the same for everyone. Our posts were made 4 hours ago when topscore was 140.
  • Deamon1
    Deamon1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Elspeth node just died for me. Now have a 1 node event 
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My left nodes dead also. And since I don't have Elspeth, I'm severely limited on my ability to progress through the event. I know others have been all for the cooldown periods during events, but I'd like to see them a good bit shorter. I don't usually have all day to go back to them and play again, I need to be able to knock out twice as many matches as I usually have the opportunity to. That way I could actually try to make a standing in the event. Not to mention, I inadvertently locked in my best Planeswalker on the defunct left node and then my first battle with this lesser pw is against none other than Nicol bolas (I lost, of course). I'm only at about 50% with this pw. I don't have any chance of collecting any booty this event. Highly dissatisfied, disappointed, and disillusioned. Thanks devs.

• Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No, and the bottom right node bugged too... How awesome.
  • System
    System Posts: 1,026 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Numerous Events not loading opponent [Devs Aware].
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. The team has identified the issue, and it will be fixed in the upcoming 2.3 patch update. We will be continuing to discuss this issue internally, to determine how we can further address this issue.
  • sherman2
    sherman2 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Trial of Ambition has same error when playing Kiora on green node
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    sherman2 said:
    Trial of Ambition has same error when playing Kiora on green node
    Are you encountering the loading screen issue, or the inability to find opponents? If it's the latter, then that is a separate issue from this Hour of Devastation loading screen error. You can find the opponent matchmaking issue here: Numerous Events not loading opponents