Hour of Devastation Loading Screen Error [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If they leave it  like that, a lot of player will come in top1 and get full rewards: less work and big "money". The left node is the hardest node i think. Bad luck and you loose the objective and 1 means 'bye bye top5, hello top50'. 

But they will fix only for some player like last week.

Btw., I like the big rewards for this event and only 9 matches a day, and also the big bracket so you have to play very patient. But this event is very buggy. So better fix it, test it and then relauch in some weeks.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    IM_CARLOS said:
    If they leave it  like that, a lot of player will come in top1 and get full rewards: less work and big "money". The left node is the hardest node i think. Bad luck and you loose the objective and 1 means 'bye bye top5, hello top50'. 

But they will fix only for some player like last week.

Btw., I like the big rewards for this event and only 9 matches a day, and also the big bracket so you have to play very patient. But this event is very buggy. So better fix it, test it and then relauch in some weeks.
    This HoD, -1 = top 100 in plat 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fiirst said:

This HoD, -1 = top 100 in plat 
    More like -1 = top 150/200 in plat. But in all fairness to you There are a ton of first placers and we can only guess as to how many there are. The bottom left node had the deciding objective and it is inaccessible. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Some of as have 2 nodes locked. One is bottom left and the other Elspeth's, so no way to get rewards.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was really curious to see if there were ANY yes votes.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Some of as have 2 nodes locked. One is bottom left and the other Elspeth's, so no way to get rewards.
    At this rate they, should not drag the event anymore and do a compensation to everyone........
  • AnnetDragony
    AnnetDragony Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The same thing. The left one is stun and broaken. Still doesn’t work.
  • rafalele
    Options
    fiirst said:
    rafalele said:
    At this rate they, should not drag the event anymore and do a compensation to everyone........
    The problem is that the "not loading opponent" bug appears in every event, even in training grounds. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - The Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @LakeStone because the lockout applies to everyone, fixing it now will cause more problems than it will solve.  Better to focus on the isolated incidents of people locked out of the other nodes.
  • rafalele
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - The Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thank you, but what happens with the ones that also have nodes locked by the bug that not loads opponnet?
  • asm0deus
    asm0deus Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Stop running this event until all issues and bugs are fixed. The rewards are nice and all but not worth the frustration we go through everytime. When everything works then run this event and give the same rewards.
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    asm0deus said:
    Stop running this event until all issues and bugs are fixed. The rewards are nice and all but not worth the frustration we go through everytime. When everything works then run this event and give the same rewards.
    If it’s run again, later, it will presumably displace another event - everyone loses that way.  Better to let it run, then re-run later.
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just tried it and I cannot get a match. Oh well, I dislike PvP events anyways.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. We are aware of this issue occurring for the Hour of Devastation event. We have already informed the development team, and they are currently investigating. Once we receive an update, we will be sure to let the community know. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience. 
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, because I'm awesome sauce
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @andrewvanmarle really? Can you show a picture? What tier are you in?
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Please don't fix it this event. Would cause problems, since the node is full for everyone and when you fix it some people are bound to be asleep and it's they would lose a charge, which would be very unfair considering the buffed rewards we're all fighting for.
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    we all hope a solution can be found soon. @Brigby Is it possible to ask the developers if this issue is going to affect the timetable for the new update (on or around 12/18)?

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Locked out of top, left and Training grounds.