Hour of Devastation Loading Screen Error [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• Dave808
    Dave808 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    They'll be giving out a lot of purple crystals this event. Seems like missing that left node has made the event much easier for people. There is a huge number of people tied for 1st place. Luckily I'm one of them so far. 
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rafalele said:
    fiirst said:
    rafalele said:
    Some of as have 2 nodes locked. One is bottom left and the other Elspeth's, so no way to get rewards.
    At this rate they, should not drag the event anymore and do a compensation to everyone........
    The problem is that the "not loading opponent" bug appears in every event, even in training grounds. 
    so, it is just unlucky, and nothing compensation for these guys? tbh, without left node i believe these guys can reach perfect.
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Now my Elspeth node won't get an opponents this is more than frustrating. This is outrageous. @Brigby tell me why it is worth playing since the AI choose who gets a bug and makes them unable to get their real reward.
  • fiirst
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - The Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
    @LakeStone fix on which one? Left node or non Left node ? 
  • dj55
    dj55 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issue here. Left node has Borixon as Samut chosen as the opponent, but never loads the battle. No charges lost, but doesn't really matter at this point as it is full and wasting regeneration time. I'm really bummed 'cause I felt I had a good shot at landing in the top tiers for rewards this time...
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. We are aware of this issue occurring for the Hour of Devastation event. We have already informed the development team, and they are currently investigating. Once we receive an update, we will be sure to let the community know. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience. 
    Thank you @Brigby. This has been really frustrating! 
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And now just as of the last refresh my bottom right node is now endlessly spinning for an opponent
    Well there goes my 450 unobtanium.
    @Brigby I really do.hope the large update coming in has a patch for this.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does not look like they're gong to fix it mid event. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This is what the notice says. Conveniently zoomed in from font 1 lol
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I really like the ingame message.

Thank you for that , but what happens to the rest of us that also have the Elspeth's node locked without loading opponent?

I have already 3 charges that I can not use and this is the fifth time suffering this lock bug.
  • rafalele
    Options
    @Brigby @Lakestone you have sent an ingame message for the bug that had appeared in this HOD event locking left bottom node without loading the battle. I really like they sent ingame message. 

Thank you for that , but what happens to the rest of us that also have the Elspeth's node locked without loading opponent? 

I just can play one node and I am not the only one in this situation. 

I have already 3 charges that I can not use and this is the fifth time suffering this lock bug
  • rafalele
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Locked out of top, left and Training grounds. 

So you can only play one node in HOD event and history for today. 

I have also 2 nodes locked in HOD event, let's see what happens with Training grounds today.
  • fiirst
    Options
    rafalele said:
    I really like the ingame message.

I have already 3 charges that I can not use and this is the fifth time suffering this lock bug.
    I hope they disregards left node and fix elspeth node & right node.......... as i said before.... this event should be terminated (like they did on first day of RE's Breaking Point)  and give all of us 450 jewel and bla bla bla bla bla....
  • Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby there's in-game notification about "left node is not playable... all players equally", but what about players who can't find opponent in another node?

• rafalele
    Options
    One thing I do not want to forget is to thank @Brigby, @LakeStone and the developers that are working in weekend for us, thank you very much. 
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can’t get anyone on top or left. 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Will there be compensation for this? Honestly I'm perfectly ok without it, not having to play that node is a gift of itself  :D
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here, can't get my last match... For me, it's the top node (Elspeth) : endless searching for an opponent. This bug is more annoying than the previous one because it doesn't affect everyone equally. I was tied for the first place before that and since a lot of us are tied for this first place, that means that one missing match and you're tied for the 119th place.. please help...
  • Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    @ertaii not really. I've lost one battle and went down to ~20th place. Because of bugs there's a lot people, who went even deeper. But the infinite loading bug makes another node useless aswell. Sad.