Pve Slice 5 missing points bug [Devs Aware]

Options

Comments

• Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, I had the same problem, submitted a ticket with explanation and screenshots as soon as I could. Just received a response from CS that they ain't gonna do a thing about it.
    :/
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Could it possibly be a discrepancy with the 5* point values? A bug since they've been reduced in SCL 7. Once I dismissed foul play I assumed maybe a mission still awarded full points 1 time on a 5th play through
    I checked my point bars and my numbers. It was 4/6 and all bars looked normal. No accidental 5th clear. If anyone in SCL 7 who found themselves behind first wants to compare numbers, we can see if we can pinpoint the issue?
  • Blykmyk
    Blykmyk Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What was their explanation?
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Blykmyk said:
    What was their explanation?
    None. They just said there's nothing they can do.
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sent my ticket in but they responded wanting to know more info along with my current score.  I didn't get a definitive "sorry you're out of luck" email...yet.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Even if they acknowledge the error, what are the odds that things will be fixed by the event's end, especially it being the weekend?  Hard to put top 10 effort into the game just on faith that the points will fix themselves.  They've fixed points issues with max progression miscalculations, but whenever there's ranking involved, it's more complicated to prove.  People who have server outages during their 5,6,7th final clears aren't given the benefit of the doubt that they were on pace to place wherever they claim they place.  

I'm guessing at the minimum - screenshots of your subevent showing each node is at 4 clears, screenshots of your initial clear time and who's ahead of you, screenshots of your overall ranking.  For each day of the event, and all timestamped.  And this is even if they'll end up listening to your case.  
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was 220 points short in slice 4. I ended up doing 2 more hits on the yellow node to try to make it up a little

Sad part is that the ones without missing points will take that on full clear when it’s time. We will all still be lacking the points needed for placement. 200+ points is a huge difference for new releases
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Options
    My opinion is this is completely unfair and they need to award a missing cover for an apology. We didn’t ask for this. This is 100% their doing. Keep the thread active in hopes it continues to be noticed
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It happened to me in 4.8 and I sent in a ticket. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You try to make things as great as possible for you to do well and you get blindsided by something beyond your control.  And they can't or won't do anything?  It's infuriating.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They escalated my ticket so we'll see if anything happens.
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Options
    shardwick said:
    They escalated my ticket so we'll see if anything happens.
    Mine too. I sent them a SS of my clear tank finish when I was 5th and then my updated at 88th. 200 points left me lagging behind by a lot
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I also submitted a ticket, will post updates here. Currently #87, was 8th before.
  • John Wayne74
    John Wayne74 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Happened to me during hulk event. Seems to be a random bug affecting only slice 5 and only random players in that slice.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    s5 and finished my initial clear at least 10 mins before anyone else and now I'm 200 points behind top and finished first sub 7th.
    Sad thing is even if they acknowledge it there's almost no chance they'll compensate you for all the placement rewards you lost on even from subs... 

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is almost certainly a separate issue, but I noticed that Sub 2 Node 3 is a drop in points from the previous. Should be 330 but is 231, while the prior node is 240.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    In SL1.7 sub 2, my Psylocke essential node was still full points after 4 clears. That was an extra 600 pts. Could that be the issue?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Twysta said:
    s5 and finished my initial clear at least 10 mins before anyone else and now I'm 200 points behind top and finished first sub 7th.
    Sad thing is even if they acknowledge it there's almost no chance they'll compensate you for all the placement rewards you lost on even from subs... 

I managed 1st in that sub, but only because the bug didn't affect me.  I'm so used to seeing you (and a few other regular names that I'd probably get banned for mentioning) ahead of me, it just didn't seem right somehow, and I feel a little guilty (but only a little).

Normal service has been resumed in sub 2.  I don't doubt that you'll easily make up the 200 points difference.

• Beta-Ray Bill
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    In SL1.7 sub 2, my Psylocke essential node was still full points after 4 clears. That was an extra 600 pts. Could that be the issue?
    Hit it until it lowers I say. Reset app first to make sure it didn’t glitch and ruins it later
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well.....before I would tell you to hold out hope, but they have finally rejected my Strange Sights PVE  compensation.  I supplied them with all the pics of every sub and all LBs and still they said sorry no they won't do anything.  I hope they will for you guys and gals.