Pve Slice 5 missing points bug [Devs Aware]

Beta-Ray Bill
Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
Got my full grind done in pve and somehow I’m still a few hundred points below a handful of people. They all match scores so no overgrinding

and... go

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Same here. First sub of HaT and ended with 11586 points. All the other points at the top are 11806. I'm somehow missing 220 points. This is incredibly frustrating as there is no way to catch up. 
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Yeah I finished my clear in 30 minutes. I’m stuck at a full clear with 10 people at higher points
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Got my full grind done in pve and somehow I’m still a few hundred points below a handful of people. They all match scores so no overgrinding

and... go
    Same on mine. All clears done. All timers rolling. Less points than one and two, even though I finished clearing before two. 
  • TheHungryPet
    Yeah I finished my clear in 30 minutes. I’m stuck at a full clear with 10 people at higher points
    What's your score after the initial clears?
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    What's your score after the initial clears?
    I’m cl9 so my points are done at 12987. It should be 13246. I finished my grind in 5th. Currently 20th place. What a joke
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is CL9. I’ve got 12816 and everybody is starting to pass me with 13246. It looks like it might be the 5* Essential score difference, but it’s cleared. Killed that open grind, too. Bummer. 
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    edited December 2017
    xKOBALTx said:
    Mine is CL9. I’ve got 12816 and everybody is starting to pass me with 13246. It looks like it might be the 5* Essential score difference, but it’s cleared. Killed that open grind, too. Bummer. 
    Yep. Quick... demi release an I’m sorry and give us 100 hp and 2000 iso. That makes up for our botched event lol
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    OJSP said:
    CL9 first clears give 13246. Is this a fresh bracket? or lower CLs?
    I prejoined hours ago. Not a fresh bracket. All my alliance have the same issues in all their brackets too
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    OJSP said:
    I prejoined hours ago. Not a fresh bracket. All my alliance have the same issues in all their brackets too
    I see. this is indeed odd. i hope this can get fixed somehow.
    It’s happened to me before. They sent me a response to my ticket 4 days later. They said if I lost matches it would have resulted in me finishing later lmao
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I'm in CL6, four of us have finished our clears and we all have different scores. I'm 400 pts behind the guy in first. This is lame as hell.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    it's a new feature, if you finish the opening clear really fast you lose points in order to give everyone in the bracket a fair chance to place.

• TheHungryPet
    Cl7 here, 220 points below optimal score which ruins placement for overall event. 
  • teegme321
    teegme321 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    its the same on scl 6 I was 220 points off as well
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems slice 5 was affected. Woke up to see some PMs from my ally mates asking what to do. @Brigby @LakeStone can you please look into this?   It's going to be bad that people will lose out on thrbnew releaae covers because of this, similar to the Dr Strange event with the door 1 issue.  
  • teegme321
    teegme321 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    It seems slice 5 was affected. Woke up to see some PMs from my ally mates asking what to do. @Brigby @LakeStone can you please look into this?   It's going to be bad that people will lose out on thrbnew releaae covers because of this, similar to the Dr Strange event with the door 1 issue.  
    Sucks its like that all over again means won't be able to actually place well when I was going through the nodes I was 4th till that happened, hope it doesn't screw up my placement

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Could someone please edit the post title for more clarity, so that it's more visible? Something like "PvE points scoring bug slice 5"?

Ally mate missing 430 points playing slice 5 CL9
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    madoctor said:
    Could someone please edit the post title for more clarity, so that it's more visible? Something like "PvE points scoring bug slice 5"?

Ally mate missing 430 points playing slice 5 CL9
    Not sure if @Beta-Ray Bill cannot not after it is created but a good idea. 
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    My 4.9 slice leaderboard looks normal.  Maybe it is just slice 5?
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I'm in Slice 5, CL8 - 4 clears got me 13066, same as #8-47
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    ursopro said:
    it's a new feature, if you finish the opening clear really fast you lose points in order to give everyone in the bracket a fair chance to place.

That's actually an old feature known as rubberbanding.