Do you complete every DDQ node every day?

Comments

• Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    I always or almost always clear everything. I need me those sweet purple crackrocks.
    OK, not quite accurate, I can't always clear the Crash. But I can always at least try it now. Everything else, I clear every day. I actually still like playing around with some of the 2*, so I have no issues there.
    Exactly, I still enjoy playing with some 2*s too! Especially Classic Storm, I use her on every mission except The Big Enchilada - Windstorms everyday lol
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I only get the CP.
    Unfortunately the repetition has got me here as well.
    I've been getting the cp for months.
    Only changing if I can can get the Legendary token or I like the 3*.
    It's sad in a way.
    Why won't they listen to us and bring in new missions?

• MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    I skip the 1* and/or 2* nodes.
    Yeah, ive relegated myself to only playing for the 3* and cp. Im on day 900ish, there are only so many matches you can play with the same old handful of 2*s.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I always or almost always clear everything. I need me those sweet purple crackrocks.

Always play every DDQ node, although lately I play the waves first in order to update the thread. Other nodes are sometimes done the next day during commute to work.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on how much time I have/what kind of mood I'm in.
    I do generally clear it but sometimes amy not do the 2* & 1*, sometimes don't have the 2* for BB.

I've been on a run of victories in Crash of the Titans though recently which has been enjoyable, not sure who the next one is though.
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    I clear what I can - my roster isn't deep enough to always clear everything.
    Clear everything i can! Used to have problems with the 2* nodes and the Big Enchelada, but now i can pretty much always win.
    I'm missing over half the 3* though and i was only able to do the behemote burrito once (won!).
    In a week, i'll be able to try my first Crash.

Mostly, it's the elite tokens, the taco tokens, the 10 CP and the 3* cover that motivate me. I'm not needing ISO yet and i haven't started using CP.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    The whole shebang takes less than 10 minutes.  If for some reason I had to skip nodes, it would be the 2*.  They're about equal in time commitment to the burrito and crash, but the prizes for those are more critical for further development.  Thanos + a champed 5* makes the 3* nodes go down with 2-5 moves.  They take less time than LR seeds.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Addaran said:

Mostly I'm not needing ISO yet.
    You should enjoy that whilst it lasts!
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I'm only 122 days into this game and at Shield Rank 60, so I try to do every node everyday. The only one I only got to complete once was the Clash Of The Titans when It was Coulson Vs Strange. Coulson is my most leveled and covered 4*. Everything else in DDQ helps in my progression.  
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Clear everyday, you never know what those tacos will get you.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I hit the CP node every day, and get the 3* cover every day. The others, if I'm bored with the game on that particular day, I don't bother with. Playing with the same old 1* and 2* characters in those nodes feels kinda dull, whereas the CP node features a semi-random team, and I can mix up the other two nodes to my content.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    I don't remember what day I was on when I could first clear everything, but I've cleared every node daily since then. Except the one day I somehow forgot to play. I only realized I missed it the next day, when I didn't have the 3* in my rewards que. 
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I clear, at a minimum, the clash, the 2 cp, and the 3* required + wave, at some point I started using 5* thanos and my Medusa to basically auto clear the 3* nodes. 

I almost always go for the max tokens, too, but if I'm pressed for time, I'll skip them. If I win the clash that day I normally only do the 2* wave node. 
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I'd also like to add, if D3 wanted to let us bring in higher powered characters to walk though the 2* only nodes I'd be in heaven.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    I actually enjoy it,

I like the CP node, never know what your team will be and who you'll fight

As for the the 2* node I'm a Storm - Thor - OBW kinda guy

And I get to play my 1st  love everyday, IM 35 soloing the 1* node everyday
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

The first thing I do everyday is my dalies while sitting on the john.

• Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    I clear what I can - my roster isn't deep enough to always clear everything.
    DAZ0273 said:
    Addaran said:

Mostly I'm not needing ISO yet.
    You should enjoy that whilst it lasts!
    Haha, yeah, everyone tells me that. :)
  • Mustache1
    Mustache1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Way too much ISO to skip out on. I've never missed a node since I've been able
    to beat them. Takes me 10-15 minutes total to beat all the nodes. One of my favorite things in the game. 
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    I'm shocked and amused by this poll. I just passed the three year mark in the game, and I assumed everybody always did all facets of the DDQ. It never occurred to me that I could skip one (and I agree that the 1* and 2* nodes are too much work for the reward). My mind is blown. :)
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    I usually do the Behemoth Burrito first, then do the rest in order. I use 3* Deadpool on the 3* essential to build his points. The last crash I didn't win was when it was last Spider-Gwen, don't remember how long ago that was.