Do you complete every DDQ node every day?

Jarvind
Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm curious about this, as I find myself struggling to complete all the nodes lately - in particular, the 2* nodes are really irritating since they force me to use obsolete characters that I otherwise only farm or use for essential nodes. I still muscle through it most days, but they take way longer than I'd like, especially the wave node. I actually don't mind the 1* node nearly as much, since it takes maybe a minute with Juggs and IM35.

Where do you come out?

Do you complete every DDQ node every day? 275 votes

I always or almost always clear everything. I need me those sweet purple crackrocks.
87%
PuceMooseSidlonKaeyneI_am_ZeroBeast1970Dragon_NexusZeiramMRPorkBellyGigerHRfreakygeekKolenceTwystaWonko33YasuruQuebbsterThe FinnColognoisseurSandmakerHadronicragnarady 241 votes
I skip the 1* and/or 2* nodes.
2%
divounej0natsudonomefooMaxxPowerzSaintsfanukgdot21Halleck 7 votes
I only get the 3* cover and the CP.
1%
SkrimgeourHendrossLukoilrainkingucdvinsensual 5 votes
I only get the CP.
0%
Jabrony_Geoff 1 vote
I only hit the Crash node when it comes up, for the LT.
0%
I clear what I can - my roster isn't deep enough to always clear everything.
4%
oneir0sZootSaxDyingLegenddjrdjrBrigbyMole IXWumpushunterbryduckGeneral_TojoAddaranteegme321KaibarAngelinlove92 13 votes
Depends on how much time I have/what kind of mood I'm in.
2%
Dormammumikeypjordanixoptimus2861DeadsiderMr BaconArix90DAZ0273 8 votes

Comments

• Jarvind
    I always or almost always clear everything. I need me those sweet purple crackrocks.
    Aaaaand I just realized I posted this in Character Discussion, when it should probably be in General. Mods? Little help?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I play DDQ on the train ride to work. Not much else to do.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    More for the tokens than the ISO. 

Ok, who am I kidding, its for the ISO.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first month or two I skipped 100% of it because I was new to the game and I found it's requirements confusing (especially on the old layout).  Past that I went through a short period where I missed the 3* when I didn't have it.  All of this was confined to the first 3-4 month of play.  Since then the only thing I occasionally miss is the Clash node.  Last round I think there were only 1-3 I didn't complete due to covers/levels.  

This round it should be full steam ahead on everything unless something dramatically changes *toot toot*
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    2* nodes don't take long with Storm, Magneto and Hawkeye.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why wouldn't I clear it all each day?
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    all the nodes, I need all the iso.
    no luck with taco vaults, i have 370/450 tokens and waiting for a good one

i don't think I missed that many since the first time I completed it, perfect for commuting. 
  • Jarvind
    Quebbster said:
    I find myself skipping a node or two occasionally just because I'm sick of playing them over and over. As long as I get the CP and the 3* cover, I feel like I at least did enough that I didn't "waste" it for the day. But, per my vote, I do usually clear everything.
  • Mole IX
    Mole IX Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I clear what I can - my roster isn't deep enough to always clear everything.
    Quebbster said:
    Because maybe, like me, you literally can't.  I'm making the transition to 4* land, so I've only beaten Crash twice.  I've attempted it a handful of other times, but with only 3-4 covers for the necessary character it's almost impossible, even with judiciously chosen boosts.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    OK, not quite accurate, I can't always clear the Crash. But I can always at least try it now. Everything else, I clear every day. I actually still like playing around with some of the 2*, so I have no issues there.
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    ROI is too good not to. You can basically clear everything in 15 mins tops and get 3 tokens, heaps of ISO and chances for bonus rewards from 5 fights.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Other than crashes, I haven't missed a node since the first time I beat The Big Enchilada.
    Crashes took a while, but now I beat them all too.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind said:
    Aaaaand I just realized I posted this in Character Discussion, when it should probably be in General. Mods? Little help?
    lol I was wondering why it was in Character Discussion. Consider it done! *snaps fingers Mary Poppins style*
  • Halleck
    Halleck Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I skip the 1* and/or 2* nodes.
    I skip the 1* and 2* nodes. I need CP more than I need iso. Regardless of the iso per time-spent they offer, I prefer to spend my time elsewhere. For me, preventing or reducing boredom and burnout is preferable to stockpiling iso for the future.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,605 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    Other than crashes, I haven't missed a node since the first time I beat The Big Enchilada.
    Crashes took a while, but now I beat them all too.
    Same, but I've missed like twice. Once I was awake right before the new day started and realized I hadn't done the previous day, and got about half of it done. And then there was one other time I missed, where I didn't find out until I finished the 5th day, and had only spent 4 days worth of Taco tokens (so I had no idea which day I missed).
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I clear everyday, haven't missed one in..... I don't know... I'm on day 780, I really can't tell you the last one I missed..... DDQ literally takes about 10-15 minutes.... Why wouldn't I clear it??
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    There is literally no good reason NOT to play DDQ daily. :)
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, the 2* nodes are irritating. That's what team ups are for though. Am I right? :)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Clear it everyday unless I forget which has happened.  Maybe missed a node. 
  • Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Clear it everyday, can't have enough resources.