Strange Sights PVE Door 1 bugged part 2

2»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes.  This is not uncommon. 
  • The rockett
    Well....got 10th place with 109129 1st place was 110476.  Now add in the missing 1400 and I have 110529 which would be 1st place.  So I am
    missing 2 LTs, 500 ISO, 25 HP and 1 heroic. I will send a ticket in but not sure what they will do.  I did not track my fellow Door 1 guys that missed out on this.  
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did this ever get resolved to anyone’s knowledge?  It is unfortunate that they have this event starting on a Monday again, with no way to know what the status is re: the points issue, since everyone’s out of the office again.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Did this ever get resolved to anyone’s knowledge?  It is unfortunate that they have this event starting on a Monday again, with no way to know what the status is re: the points issue, since everyone’s out of the office again.
    Of course not.
    It didn't even get acknowledged as a bug so far.
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    So we all avoid door 1?
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    So we all avoid door 1?
    not if you want max alliance rewards lol

• Dotproduct
    So we all avoid door 1?

Start with door 2? I thought it only affected door 1 if you selected it first?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    I always start with door 3 (cause its the worst one of the event), so this has never affected me. 

I do hate this event though, clears take so damn long! 
  • The rockett
    The Door 1 issue is only Slice 1 door 1. It has never been reported in another slice. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    So we all avoid door 1?

Problem is if no one in the entire alliance picks door 1 then the alliance gets no rewards for door 1 that cycle. For the good of the entire team someone will have to bite the bullet.
  • Dotproduct
    Quebbster said:
    So we all avoid door 1?

Problem is if no one in the entire alliance picks door 1 then the alliance gets no rewards for door 1 that cycle. For the good of the entire team someone will have to bite the bullet.
    3500 ISO (for each person) compared to losing out 1st?
  • Space Dwarf
    Space Dwarf Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster said:
    So we all avoid door 1?

This. Someone in each Alliance has to pick Door 1 on the first day in order for the Alliance to receive the full rewards for that day. Otherwise, the Alliance will not get an iso reward for Door 1. Find someone who isn’t playing optimally and nominate that player to play it. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suppose it’s worth noting that it seems like only slice 1 is impacted. I would think most alliances have a range of slices being played in, so later slice members could just pick door 1 and be fine. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    So we all avoid door 1?

3500 ISO (for each person) compared to losing out 1st?

Is everyone in your Alliance getting first Place? If so, I am impressed.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Please use this thread to discuss the issue as it is more up to date. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.