Characters you hate

13»

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    Ok, playing a match just now reminds me of another one. Dr. Strange blue. I think it is because it looks so silly with its swirlyness that I always underestimate it, coupled with Doc's low health. "Ah, it's fine, I'll finish him off next round" * swirly swirly swirly* stunned character, I hate you Dr. Strange!
    Yeah, it also destroys your AP too, don't be letting him get that off...
  • ArcanaMoon
    ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Loki, that bastard might have one of the lowest hp in the game, but the fact it punish my muscular memory is plain annoying! Also... i recruit Fury... AND was forced to recruit Loki by this mere fact, because i going to hate his watermark smile at Fury´s turn at behemoth burrito and dont have him to get an extra taco
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    3* Bullseye. Why, you ask? Because his crazed expression reminds me of the worst piece of tinykitty character ever put on tv, Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones. 
  • dave7099
    dave7099 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    When the ai plays mystique.  My God she can take down anyone
  • Nathan_Plastic
    Nathan_Plastic Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    If you think squirrel girl is bad in this look at her original artwork in the comics. It is the stuff of NIGHTMATES!!!! on a personal note i find her kind of cute, that mouth ;p lolol
    I'm so confused by a lot of the reactions to the art in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. Erica Henderson does fantastic work - the in-game art frankly omits a lot of the charm of her version of SG, IMO.
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Maybe the OP is referring to the Steve Ditko art in the original story? She did look pretty weird. I like Henderson's cartooning, too. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe the OP is referring to the Steve Ditko art in the original story? She did look pretty weird. I like Henderson's cartooning, too. 
    Yeah, in that story in the 91 winter special, she looks scary. Henderson's take is much better. The art on her cover in MPQ is actually my favorite version of her, tho.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Those who dislike Squirrel Girl.. just imagine Milana Vayntrub jumping at you when she does Nuts from Above
    There's a dirty joke I won't make right now. Just know that I thought it and that you and I are on the same page. 
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I seriously despise all the Dark Avengers and I especially hate how The Hunt, the single worst event featuring said turds, is disproportionately the featured event for new character releases. Retire them. FFS. Dump the Dark Avengers.
  • IceyOne
    IceyOne Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Khamala Khan and Falcon
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    To play against, I hate The Hood most of all. Hate him. I'll skip events sometimes when he's prominent in them...
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Quebbster said:
    corytutor said:
    Dino. Really? Why?
    Because dinosaurs are awesome. I would love the Nextwave version. This game needs more Nextwave. It's like Shakespeare, but with lots more punching!
    Not enough people know about “Nextwave.” You are doing gods work here.