Characters you hate

D4Ni13
D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
Is there a character you absolutely hate in game ? 

I despise Elektra, and I would never play her, unless you know, she's a loaner and I have to. If she would be my only hero in the game, I would actually wait for the first 1* cover and play with that. That's how much I hate her. Don't really know why though. Cannot find a single good reason for this hatred, but it just is. And it's not because of her ability-suit, but rather because of her. Just cannot dig her for some reason. 

What's your antipathy in MPQ ?

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hated Mr Fantastic and "Awesome" Hulk, but I've come to appreciate that everyone has some redeeming feature.  Except Gambit.  For some reason he gives me the creeps.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    CARNAGE!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I'm with Nick, all the Dark Avengers.
    New events with new villains across the board please.

• Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    I dont like Medusa, she slows matches a lot. Whne we need faster shorter matches.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Riri. Just no
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate 5* god mode gambit because so many people had him out in PVP and they just floated and clogged up the queue.  Next month I will hate 5thor
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime said:
    I hate 5* god mode gambit because so many people had him out in PVP and they just floated and clogged up the queue.  Next month I will hate 5thor

I Think a lot of hoards were burned to get Gambit, so we may see fewer Thors. At least that's my hope...
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Totally Awesome Hulk. He'll likely sit on my roster, fully covered, at level 70 forever. I have zero interest in leveling him. If I ever do, it'll be because I've champed all the other fours and I do it for completion sake.

How or why this guy ever made it into MPQ I'll never know.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I hate anyone who does self harm or team harm, so Sentry, Ragnarok, Carnage, Ares, etc.
    Oddly, I use Thanos every day though.... apparently I love quick wins more than I hate team damage.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Dino. Really? Why?

Also a 1* juggernaut is pretty lame
  • Quebbster
    corytutor said:
    Dino. Really? Why?
    Because dinosaurs are awesome. I would love the Nextwave version. This game needs more Nextwave. It's like Shakespeare, but with lots more punching!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Tile Toppler
    corytutor said:
    Dino. Really? Why?

1* Juggs is the only 1* I have, the guys does the job for me perfectly every day in DDQ!
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Squirell Girl. Ugly and to "disney" for me.
  • Quebbster
    corytutor said:
    Dino. Really? Why?
    Because dinosaurs are awesome. I would love the Nextwave version. This game needs more Nextwave. It's like Shakespeare, but with lots more punching!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    sh81 said:
    corytutor said:
    Dino. Really? Why?

1* Juggs is the only 1* I have, the guys does the job for me perfectly every day in DDQ!

Me too but I hate facing him in PvE.. he pisses me off more than any other enemy
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    She Hulk. Great, I nearly have enough AP to fire my super awesome power that will crush the...oh, no I don't anymore.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Captain Marvel, because she's useless and bugged

I hate playing against a boosted Juggernaut because his powers fire so often, but I like that I can just roster him in the 1* tier to clear DDQs. Similar issues with Daken.